“Favorite dessert stop for the kids”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Menchie's Yogurt Beechwood Center
Ranked #8 of 10 Dessert in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2017

So many flavors --which can be mixed-- so many toppings, 10% discount if you bring back your spoon. Each child can choose, so all are happy

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Good place for dessert when the thermometer registers 100 degrees. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy the several Menchie's locations that I've visited-they just didn't hit as many of my favorites today. I'd really love to see all Menchie's have dark chocolate hot fudge sauce.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Good choice of frozen yogurt there! Plenty of toppings to choose from.there is a bathroom if you need to go. There's chocolate, peach, a mixture of both.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

It's such a cute little shop, I really want to like their yogurt. The staff is always nice and attentive, too, and they have sample cups for the yogurt so you can try it out before you commit your whole bowl to it.

Still, I grew up eating frozen yogurt, as my mother preferred it to ice cream, and just about any place I went to growing up had much better yogurt than Menchi's. The texture is weird, only a few of them are creamy while most of them are closer to sorbet, and It's just not that good. The toppings are tasty and fresh, so I can give myself the illusion that the yogurt is good by coating it in coconut and/or chocolate, but I'm unimpressed by their recipe.

We still go there sometimes, as my kids love the cute little guy on the sign and the idea of putting candy on top of their own dairy treat. I'm always trying flavors to try to find one that I like, but it's mostly miss and rarely a hit when it comes down to the yogurt itself.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I love Menchie's. It's a cute yogurt shop with the cashier table sits in the middle. The flavors are great. It's also great that it's close to the UGA dorms. We will definitely return.