“Great ribhouse”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #125 of 431 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is one of my favorites in Athens. Always busy and noisy but in a good way. I like the peanuts that they put on the table and you can throw the shells on the grounds. Ribs are great Georgia style with lots of BBQ sauce. I try to get back here when I can.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your visit, and thanks for leaving a review!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my son for dinner today and we were seated quickly. I understand that you are allowed to throw the peanut shells on the floor but it was too much all over the place. It could have been a bad thing if someone slipped on a shell. The food was not impressive either. I ordered the ribeye and half of the 12 ounces was fat. I ordered it medium rare and was served well done. I was already irritated as our waiter was too busy having a conversation with a friend of hers that was also there. I didn't complain at that time. My sons food was cooked to their liking but we waited for about 20 minutes for a drink refill. That really annoyed me as she was directly opposite from our table speaking with her friend. I will not return.

1  Thank Maria P
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience, Maria, and please know that your feedback is highly appreciated. If you'd like our team to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I used to eat at Logans about 10 years ago. They had a wide assortment of draft beers and you were encouraged to throw your peanut shells on the floor. This visit the peanuts were salty and over roasted and a container was placed next to the peanuts for your shells. The only beer on draft were 3 lite beers. The one good thing was the server had me cut my steak to see if I liked the way it was cooked. As soon as I placed the knife to the steak I knew it was. I would not go back.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We arrived at 6:40 pm and were immediately seated since the place was about 3/4 full. The waitress took our order for drinks and then 5 minutes later took our order for dinner. At 7:19 she came by to tell us dinner would be out in a minute. The couple seated in the booth next to us came in about 6:45. Their meals came and they finished and left at 7:30. We were still waiting for our meal. I was irate and since I could not catch the waitress's eye I went to the check in station and told the young fellow that I had 2 beers and my wife a glass of wine. I wanted to pay for them because we were leaving. He asked where we were seated and I told him we had been waiting 50 minutes. A minute later the waitress came with our food. I told her to put the meals in dogie bags and give me the bill because we were leaving. She brought the meals and the bill. The meals were free and we only had to pay for the drinks. If the place had been full there may have been some excuse for such poor service but it wasn't!

1  Thank Victor M
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thanks for leaving a review, and we're sorry your experience wasn't the best. If you'd like our team to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

County music is good. (Not live) Roadhouse style food - lots of green salads and grilled food. Good food. Nice staff. Nice place to stop and have a bite or beer.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Trish. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon!