“Nice eating option”

Ranked #2 of 419 Restaurants in Athens
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Last Resort Grill last evening. We got our name on a "call list" for 7pm. The restaurant honored our "reservation" and sat my party of 3 quickly despite a large crowd waiting for tables. The restaurant had a nice wine list. I had the Salmon and Grits and it was delicious. The restaurant was crowded and lively. My companions had Hanger Steak and Short Ribs. We all enjoyed the meals and ambiance.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found this place while exploring UGA. Delicious! The veggie bowl alone was with the detour off 85. The broth was incredible. I had the black bean soup, which was good. And my wife and split the patty melt, which was excellent. Busy place with nice vibe. We sat at bar, which is small but a nice place to dine.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We visit Athens several times a year to visit family. We always go there. Food superb and staff great. Can't say enough good things about it.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was eating solo while my husband spoke at a conference. I sat outside on a beautiful day and enjoyed lunch and an unplanned dessert. The Blow Oskar's Sister's Cousin was a delicious grilled chicken sandwich. Check the menu for description. It was the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. It came with a nice sized garden salad of mixed greens and a choice of dressings - the vidalia onion and hot bacon was fabulous! I didn't plan on eating dessert, until I passed by the dessert case cleverly placed at the front of the restaurant. They must have had close to 15 choices of different cakes and cheesecakes. I ate the Caramel cake. Oh my! I have never had better. My plan was to eat half the slice. So much for plans. I purchased a slice of raspberry cake for my husband - to go. No! I didn't eat it or even taste it, but I did consider it. He said he was going to only eat half, but his plan didn't work out too well either. I would definitely go back. The service was top notch. My only regrets were not trying a local beer or coffee.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

First time here. Had lunch Tuna salad and meatloaf sandwich (careful a little messy) both very good and not over pricey. Lucky the board with specials were next to us so she could read off it. She was a good waitress. Super large wine list. Will be back.