“Great place to eat a nice dinner in a great college town”

Home. Made From Scratch
Ranked #7 of 428 Restaurants in Athens
Description: Award Winning Restaurant With A Strong Catering Branch As Well As A Line Of Nationally Available One-of-a-kind Southern Snacks
Reviewed 28 November 2016

My wife and I visited this place on a Friday night. The place was pretty crowded as there was a Georgia football game the next day. I had the ribeye and my wife had the short ribs. Both were excellent as was the Pimento cheese appetizer plate, Tomato pie and man n cheese. The pumpkin cheesecake was awesome. If you are in Athens and want something different than a chain restaurant or bar food on the strip then I would checkout Home.Made. We will be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I recently went to dinner with a large group of friends for a birthday celebration and Home Made was awesome and accommodating from the time I made our reservation. Jamie was our server and she knocked the service out of the park! The food was amazingly delicious. Everyone in our group was very pleased with each dish ordered. Home Made is such a fun and special place. I highly recommend going!

3  Thank ee1232016
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Food was delicious. We had 5 of the 9 main dishes on the menu and all were amazing. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This is by far the tastiest place to eat in Athens. The food is high quality, and always delicious. The staff is super friendly and I love the environment. I eat here constantly!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Just ate the tomato pie and went all the way to heaven... everything on my plate was pure southern bliss . For lunch or dinner it simply doesn't get any better than home.made!