“ALWAYS wonderful!”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #77 of 433 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Incredible service and the food is always good. Chick Fil A is just a place you can always count on. I have never had a bad experience here. Great job!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A great drink plus a great late lunch meal.
The chicken strips are wonderful along with their curly fries!!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I have been to many Chick-fil-A's in my time, but I always enjoy this one. The service inside is great. The workers are friendly and make sure you are taken care of properly. The play place is good for those who have kids.The drive-thru system they have during their busy hours keeps the line moving and very well organized. rain or shine, their out there taking your order and I have never had any mess ups with my order.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We were sitting at a table and a roach was crawling on the back of the bench beside my sister. She grabbed a napkin and smashed it. We actually sat there stunned for about 5 minutes. Unsure of how to handle it, we got another employee to get the manager. After telling her and showing her the roach, she said, "we get sprayed twice a month and we still have a problem". She was nice and gave our money back. Here's my problem. ....2x a month and there's still a problem? Also, she wasn't concerned AT ALL!! I don't think that she would have offered us our money back, if we would not have ask. Sadly, I will NOT eat here again!!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Chick fil A is the class act in fast food. The food is excellent, appropriately priced, and the workers are the sharpest, cleanest, most friendly you will find anywhere. The whole company, from the founder on down to the franchise owners, have the best values one could ever expect. Be sure to try their various sauces to put on the food.

1  Thank RetiredDawg

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!