“Delicious food and great atmosphere ”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #100 of 495 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We happened to stop here on our way to Myrtle Beach and may stop again on the way back! It was delicious. Great food options that taste incredible. I got the 4 feathers (grilled chicken kabob) and my husband got the wings and nugget combo and he said that they were now in his top 5 wing places. The kids menu was incredible and well priced. I highly recommend this place for a quick bite or even a family gathering!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This restaurant has some of the most delicious wings ever. Try it if your in Augusta, Ga. I liked eating there and I think you would too.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Normally a favorite place for us but we're at a table for over an hour and a half tonight and never got our food. One screaming, hungry four year old before we left. As many dollars as I've spent and enjoyed in my life at Wild Wing, in Charleston and Augusta, we will not be coming back to this location. One too many disappointments.

1  Thank cpalladino
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Typical sports and wings bar. Lots of TV's to watch sports, some are in arkward places and hard to see from the booth seating. Plenty of seating. Okay, but friendly service. Close to I-20, but the area is a bit congested at times, so best way to get to the cafe is from I-20. This way you can make a right into the driveway, instead of fighting to make a left turn due to all the traffic. The drinks are cold and the atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Great service, staff was cheerful on Tuesday wing nite. Good selection of beers and not too loud. Outdoor seating was even comfortable in February.