“A Great Night out with friends”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #102 of 495 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We were all looking for a close location that we could get some good food and a cold beer. FOUND IT! we were able to sit outside to enjoy the conversation and great spring weather, not to mention the great food and drink.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Live band, reasonably priced drinks, and much activity during Masters week. My friend and I had two fun evenings here, and enjoyed spending time near a fire pit talking to two young locals.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We happened to stop here on our way to Myrtle Beach and may stop again on the way back! It was delicious. Great food options that taste incredible. I got the 4 feathers (grilled chicken kabob) and my husband got the wings and nugget combo and he said that they were now in his top 5 wing places. The kids menu was incredible and well priced. I highly recommend this place for a quick bite or even a family gathering!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This restaurant has some of the most delicious wings ever. Try it if your in Augusta, Ga. I liked eating there and I think you would too.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Normally a favorite place for us but we're at a table for over an hour and a half tonight and never got our food. One screaming, hungry four year old before we left. As many dollars as I've spent and enjoyed in my life at Wild Wing, in Charleston and Augusta, we will not be coming back to this location. One too many disappointments.

1  Thank cpalladino