US$84
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$114
US$104
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$45
All reviewsclub levelfrench doorsstarbucks coffeeroom servicenice hotelfifth floorpet feebottled waterwashington roadother hotelsfree breakfastindoor pooldunkin donutscheck in was easyshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffgas station
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed here for the Augusta Ironman 70.3 race. Great service at the front desk. Also we needed a refrigerator in room and they happily brought us one in a matter of minutes.
It was a bit noisy on our floor but that was guest related not a reflection of the hotel.
Nice say clean room great bed, good ac !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Kat J, General Manager at Sheraton Augusta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Augusta during the Ironman. We are glad the refrigerator was promptly delivered. We hope that you will be back again next September.
Kat

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The location is very good. Near lots of restaurants and drug stores, also near the interstate, yet, it's quiet and tucked back a bit. The rooms are clean and big enough. The a/c is not that loud - nor is it a distraction while sleeping. I'm not a fan of the full length saloon doors for the bathroom. The bathroom is average size for a hotel, but not a lot of surface space for my toiletries. The lighting is lacking as well, not just in the bathroom but in the entire room. I want light, but it's not very bright. No microwave or fridge, but there is a coffee maker and room service.
There's only one plug at the bedside table so not much access to have my electronics charging while I'm using them.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone from the janitor to the reservationist.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was a guest of the Sheraton and had an amazing lunch and a tour of the property. The ambience upon entry is very inviting....beautifully decorated and extremely well maintained. My lunch included a tomato bisque soup that was AMAZING. I would return if only for the soup, but this property offers quality stays, as well. The indoor pool and spa were sparkling and the outside pool was very clean and inviting. The king room I visited was beautiful. I would highly recommend this property to anyone having the occasion to overnight in Augusta.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Wow thank you for the glowing review. Our restaurant staff works really hard and its nice to know that their hard work is noticed. Please come back and have our soup again but also try our fabulous steaks.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was on a trip to Augusta to visit Fort Gordon. Found myself at this Sheraton on the Northeast side of Augusta. It is conveniently located off the one of the main restaurant strips and across the street from a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. The facility was nice and there were no complaints about the accommodations. The gym was nice and had chilled towels which was a nice perk. The pools (indoor and outdoor) looked nice but I skipped them this time. The only "complaint" was that there were no options to have breakfast included in the rate which is common among many of the other options around Augusta. It was about 15-20 min drive to the base depending on time and traffic and only about 5 min away from the major shopping area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we offer. I do want to inform you that we do offer a rate plus breakfast so next time you book look for the Flex rate plus Breakfast. Thank you again for taking the time to complete a survey and we hope that you will come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This hotel is definitely not up to a Sheraton standard. I had a serious problem during check-in with a receptionist called Raquel who was extremely rude to me. Anything I said she would look up to heaven. It was obvious that she was extremely irritated and in a very bad mood. I have never been treated in this way before. In the end Elizabeth another receptionist took over and she was really polite. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was called Rachel. She was extremely apologetic but I don`t know if she took steps to make sure this never happens to anyone again. However during our stay the rest of the staff bent over backwards to undo the terrible impression I had had, especially Tiffany. As to the rooms they had seen better days as they were rather shabby. Definitely a disappoiment.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kat J, General Manager at Sheraton Augusta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

I apologize that the experience is not what you have come to expect from a Sheraton hotel and I assure you this is not what is expected or normally experienced at the Sheraton Augusta. Rachel along with our leadership team is committed to training and I assure you she has and will continue to take the steps to make sure this does not happen again. We hope that if you are ever in the Augusta area that you will come back and give the Sheraton Augusta another chance.