See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I just needed a cheap place to stay for one night passing through, and didn't have time to do much research, so just picked the cheapest and most convenient on google maps.
Was a bit worried to find the receptionist behind bullet-proof glass, but they had a room and I didn't want to keep searching!
The room - spacious, mostly clean (bathroom was a bit meh), bed was super-comfy, and room was warm!
Good, free wifi.
There was a bit of coming and going outside my room, but hey, other people were staying here too, and I never felt threatened or intimidated.
Maybe it's because I'm British, but I like places like this. I've certainly paid more for a lot less in nicer areas.
It's not a vacation area, but good for a night or two passing through.
I'd use again!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

stayed one night and in dat one night seen room 119 get busted for dealer seen maintainace man standing in room 339 in door way smokeing crack with rest of them with door wide open. this is terrible I had my kids n to see this n an employee I was speechless. and prostitues in and out room and in parking lot.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We were very dissatisfied with this Hotel. The carpet was dirty and sticky, the bathtub had dirt rings, the toilet did not flush right, there was a car parked in front of room with gas fumes coming out of it and straight into my room. I reserved the room for two days and only spent seven hours there,before I checked out. I payed for two day and only spent seven hours there. I deserve a full refund due to the complete dissatisfion for the room and hotel. I Do Not Recommend this hotel at all..... Thank you Ann Aleman from Hbg,Pa.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann A
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed here while visiting my nephew at Fort Gordon. It wasn't that bad. I was really surprised with the cleanliness of it. The people were friendly and the staff were helpful. Breakfast is available from 6-8am and you can't get a cup of coffee after 8am. Thats the only thing i had a problem with. The rooms were spacious and didn't smell.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2016

The rate was great and I had no complaints about my room and I'm a Platinum with Marriott and with IHG. THe bathroom was in working order and I had no issues. The bathroom sink area was new and rather large. Had microwave and small fridge, desk, flat screen tv and a bed. Yes, the comforter was a strange flower pattern and the wall was a lime green but hey, it worked and I would stay there again at that rate for the Masters.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Ajay P, Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Thank you for great comment and we look forward to serving you again soon. Team at Red Carpet Inn Augusta, GA.