See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

New management said they would be doing lots of renovations. As it is, it's neat, clean and comfortable. Had a mini fridge, microwave too. Hot water and A/C worked fine, no problems at all. It's a budget hotel and not new but perfectly fine place to stay. I will return there if I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2016

Sheets dirty
Food left in room
Smells
The cleaning staff steals
Only thing missing is the crack heads
Please run holiday inn is across street go there, you'll thank me later

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We stayed for Ironman Augusta 70.3, this room was cheap (60$ a night after taxes) for a room and close to transition and on the run course. The location was great... and thats about it.

We booked 3 non smoking rooms but upon arrival got 2 non smoking and a "semi-non smoking".... a semi non smoking room?? It smelled like smoke. We actually brought our own linens and cleaning solutions.

All three rooms needed to be cleaned, dried urine on the toilet seats and rouge hairs everywhere.

My room's air conditioner did not work, it more or less just blew air. In fact setting the AC to "Coldest" setting turned the heat on! I had to turn the AC to Max Heat for it to "cool"

Bathroom countertops are delaminating and hanging rack has obviously been fixed multiple times in the drywall...

Our coffee pot had graffiti all over i (see picture attached). We brought it up with the manager as we were headed to lunch and she went in our room when it blatantly said do not disturb.

Also upon entering there is a human sex trafficking warning which I found odd. Police were also called one night due to a hotel guest domestic abuse issue.

Bottomline: It's close to Broad Street and eateries but you won't feel clean for a few days after you're home.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank TripleTExplore
Reviewed 9 September 2015

There was mosquito larvae in the toilet. Yes, you read that correctly. Google reviews have this hotel rated at 4.6 out of 5 stars. Do not trust Google reviews. Most accommodations in Augusta were full that weekend, and I had to book at the last minute. The hotel did refund my money.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank cchristian2874
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We were a little nervous when we got there as it's seen better days but was ideal for us.....hotels bump up the price during masters week and this was reasonably priced for us...right on broad street so where the bars and eateries are....great value for an adequate stay

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple