US$119
HIExpress.com
US$84
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$91
US$104
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$45
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This is a great hotel for the price. I would definitely stay here again. Used this hotel during a family trip and found the service was excellent. The desk clerk, Sheaner, went the extra mile when I asked her for a recommendation of family activities. There is also a yummy pizza and sub shop right next door to this hotel and the location was convenient for us on this trip.

The hotel was clean. The room smelled clean. The wireless in-room internet was fast. The continental breakfast was also convenient for us.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

We appreciate your complimentary comment regarding one of our staff who went beyond the norm to make your accommodations a very good stay.

We take our guests seriously and work hard to please.

Again, thank you for taking opportunity to applaud our staff, who will be recognized for her performance.

It is our pleasure to serve you as well on future stays.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

The staff does a very good job being friendly and I enjoy staying there - especially Sheanee, Christine, Chandra & Betzy. I stay with this hotel 4 nites per week and the service is always very good.

WiFi & cell signals are very weak.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Thank you for taking time to formally appreciate our staff for providing very good service to you.

We are extremely pleased that your stay at Rodeway Inn was rewarding, and we look forward to servicing you again soon in our usual friendly manner.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

The staff is superb and very helpful when we had a problem. The location is convenient with several places to eat nearby. Terrific value if you don't need Internet.

The reason I downgraded a five-star stay to three stars is the very poor wifi. It was a throwback to ten years ago, when you had to hunt for a signal and then struggle to connect and then do what you could in the few minutes before being disconnected.

Internet is vital to me, as I have to connect to work while on the road. This location was great in other ways, but really failed me in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred P
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our accommodations. We appreciate your attention to our superb staff, nearby eateries, as well as the helpful comment regarding the need to complete the update of our wifi internet service. Updating should be completed in time for your next visit.

Hoping to see you soon.

Again, thank you, you've been very helpful.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I was online looking for different places to make a reservation.I was looking for something affordable and convenient near the airport. I found Rodeway and called to make a reservation. I was met with a voice that was both friendly and kind. Ms. Betzy helped me with all of my questions and concerns regarding my stay. My experience was great and I will stay there again when I am in the area.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank James S

It is always a pleasure to receive comments relative to our customer service performance. We appreciate your recognition of the 'true southern hospitality' provided by our staff. We are thankful for a great team.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This hotel is a hidden gem on Peach Orchard Rd.

Staff: I arrived at a very late hour of the night and was greeted by a very enthusiastic and friendly staff member. She took the time to explain everything to me and was helpful in providing driving directions. She also went well beyond the duty of her job to listen to the story of my very crazy week.

Housekeeping: The housekeeping staff were timely in cleaning and providing new linens.

Location: There are plenty of fast food franchises on Peach Orchard Rd. Wendy's is the closest late night eats available. The area's attractions (such as Masters or Broad St.), shopping mall, or family dining options will take 15 mins to drive to.

Noise level: I stayed in a room that was close to the front of the hotel but it was comfortably quiet throughout the day and at night.

Beds: The queen-size mattresses were in good condition and the bedding and linens were clean.

Bathroom: The shower and sink counter top were marble and all the bathroom fixtures were clean.

TV: The television in my room was the classic "tube". Nothing fancy, but it was certainly in working order.

WiFi: The entire hotel is provided with an unsecured connection with from an 802.11b router. I was able to check emails just fine.

Others: The room included a mini refrigerator, microwave, and desk which was a pleasant surprise.

Special thank you to Betsy.

Room Tip: On weekends Rodeway Inn location fills up its rooms fast. Apparently, it is one of the more popular hotels in the area and having stayed here I can see why.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank contraverseC

Thank you for your detailed review of our accommodations. Our staff was delighted to service you in excellence during your hotel stay. We are pleased that our prime location as well as amenities provided was convenient and satisfied your needs.

We look forward to your next stay with us.