US$84
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$60
ComfortSuites
US$89
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$45
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I was in town for a family get together and needed some where reasonably priced to stay. I was a little concerned about this hotel based on some of the reviews. It was an older place but it was clean and comfortable. Overall good stay.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
bholay, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm the new GM for this property and have made several positive changes to provide a better product and services to our guests. We have done a lot of renovations recently and they have significantly improved the overall appearance of the hotel. We have made some positive changes in the guestroom furniture as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to this area

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Needed to stay somewhere quickly on my travels for business. Check-in was very easy. The staff including Ms Kitchins? was very helpful and accommodating. My room was neat and clean. I would stay there again especially for the price.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyrone B
bholay, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 19 September 2014

Traveler beware of this property.

It seems to be a place that people with no homes stay at. There was a group of people that stayed at the very end of the hotel that stayed outside of their room almost all night long making noise.

The property is run down and in need of desperate repair. The carpet is so bad I never took my shoes off. The ceiling is the old popcorn style and was falling off. The bed and pillows were so uncomfortable that it was hard to sleep I used the laundry facilities. Of course this experience followed in line with the rest of the hotel. The washer was stained and dirty looking in the drum of the washer. The dryer was rusty and dirty looking and made a horrible sound when it was being used.

The continental breakfast wasn’t any better. Trash overflowing a burnt bagel left in the toaster and stale cereal to eat.

I would have never stayed. I would have got my money back but I didn't pay for the room. I was taken there by a place doing service on a truck for me and they payed for it.

But not to just say all bed things about the property. The young man at the front desk was very nice.

Room Tip: I don’t think there was one.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Greg U

Thank you so much for taking the time to alert us to the issues encountered during your stay. We are so sorry to know that you experienced such inconvenience! I have notified our staff at Rodeway in regards to each of these issues to ensure that they are resolved individually, thoroughly, and swiftly. We deeply apologize again for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

OMG! After three weeks on the road. This is by far the worst so called hotel we've been across. The breakfast was a joke, rooms missing locks, showers dripping, rooms smelling perfumed instead of cleaned. Internet connection is a joke, light bulbs missing in the rooms. First time I felt obligated to review a hotel, so there it is...

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patrik B
Soma J, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Dear Patrik B,

Soma Jerath
Manager
706-793-3306

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The area is great close to the highway, and resturaunts. And i believe thats where it stops. The room i had stayed in was on the 2nd floor poolside. Walked up checked out the grounds and noticed that the pool is tucked away behind a large fence. And then walked into the room to get greeted by a strong odor of baby powder. That was no issue until I came back later that night to find a roach in the sink, followed by one in the bath tub. And after killing those i had seen a large one crawling next to the toilet.. i spent the night in my car. Came back to shower and then noticed a strong sewage odor. So over this place... #checkout please

• Stayed: May 2014