US$84
US$114
US$104
US$104
US$109
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
US$57
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$45
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My family and I are staying here while waiting to close on a new home. The hotel is safe & reasonable priced. Fantastic & very helpful staff. Anyone that is military or works on Ft. Gordon this hotel is close by.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gjacobs4
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

gjacobs4,

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel and staff. We strive to deliver a safe and reasonably priced hotel, I am pleased to read we meet your needs.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My husband and I needed a place to stay for a couple of weeks while waiting for a closing on a house. We chose the Value Place because of its proximity to my job. The staff is wonderful. However, I found many issues with items functioning properly, including the electrical system in our room (circuit breakers continually shorting) and the washers and dryers in disrepair. The place also smells bad. The hotel is inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: There are lots of famlies at this hotel with loud children, so if you have to get rest, the top floor might be best.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah20142014
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Sarah,

We are concerned about the issues you have been experiencing with the power shorting. I would appreciate it if you would contact the hotel so we could address the issues inside the room. If not during your stay at least we could address the issue for the next guest. We have contacted our vendor to address the washers and dryers, they have since been out to correct those issues. Thank you for posting your comments and recognizing our wonderful staff.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely time here in Augusta. While my stay at value place the staff is so friendly made me feel like home. Also even at late nights a young man name bj helped me with my TV and etc. He is a very enjoyable young men. I would recommend any body to make a reservation to this value place !!! Augusta West :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Joe C.,

Thank you for the very positive review about your stay with us. It is great to read that even during a very busy event our staff rises to the occasion and takes care of our guests the way expect and to the delight of our guests.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Finally got tickets for the Masters so I looked for a reasonable priced hotel when all the prices are jacked up. Picked the Value Place North since it was only about 5 minutes from the course and booked two rooms in July - 9 months before the event. Called two months prior to arriving to check the confirmation and all was good. Arrived at the hotel this week and was told that they were overbooked and we had been moved to the West hotel which was also close...not! - it was about 20-30 minutes away.

First experience with this brand and they are really basic. No king or queen beds, just a double bed on a simple frame. They do have a kitchen - but supply your own dishes and utensils (even told to go to the store to buy an ice tray if we wanted ice since they did not have a machine and did not furnish ice trays). Staff at the desk was friendly and helpful, but that was about the only positive.

We paid for our room and our friend's room across the hall. Our room had stained wash cloth, small bar of soap (no shampoo), rough towels, rough toilet paper, filthy outlet over the stove, dirty table my wife had to clean herself before we could use it, no doors on the cabinets, fan over the stove did not work, and missing lamination strip on the TV cabinet - get the idea...very basic and a nightly price about equal to what they normally charge for a week.
We booked for two nights. When we got back from the course after the first night our friend's room had been cleaned and towels replaced. Our room had not been touched. We pointed all these issues out to the cleaning staff and front desk.

Will not stay at any Value Place again unless there is no alternative within many miles.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Jotum,

It is regrettable that due to overbookings in the Augusta area we had to move you from your original hotel. The Value Place where we placed you was 7 miles away from your original selection, we felt that was a reasonable solution. I also want to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I wish our staff had addressed those issues during your stay with us. This is not how we would want any of our guests to feel, let alone a first time guest. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to earn your trust, to prove we are better than this one experience.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Value Place in Augusta, GA to be with my Husband who works in Augusta. Experience was good. There is always someone in the front. They are very clean. The housekeeper is Carmel and she's very respectful and does a good job. Very through. No complaints whatsoever.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Raven,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a very positive review. Our staff appreciates the acknowledgement for their efforts to make your stay and the experiences of others great. We hope you will be returning soon.