See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The staff was very nice at this hotel, but it was filthy! The couch and chair had some kind of matter all over them. The shower walls and ceiling had all the paint peeling down. The hallways were smokey and smelled of marijuana. People came and went all hours and would prop the side doors open.

Room tip: Stay away, not a very safe hotel...
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were given a room that had not been cleaned... covers off bed and on the sofa. They apologized and put us in another room. Later that night we smelled a strong smell of marijuana coming through our bathroom. I'm assuming from next door and to make matters worse roaches were in the bathroom. We left and have not returned.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I checked in Sept. 11, 2017. There was no power to the AC and we complained to the front desk. They could do nothing and did not give us a new room. We checked the AC filters and found they were also clogged - no maintenance for months. The bathtub had a huge cockroach in it. We checked out the following morning and asked for a discount for the AC problem. The Front Desk is NOT empowered to set anything straight and referred us to the Manager. The Manager comes and goes as he pleases and has no set hours. We finally got word that we would get a 30% discount. Instead of getting the discount we were billed twice for the room at $65+taxes for 2 nights even the room rate online was $37. We called the Front Desk and they said the Manager would call me back when he arrives. I waited 2 days and no call from the Manager. We complained to the Franchiser, Choice Hotels. They said they would open a Choice online account for us and put 8000 points in there. They claimed the double payment had been refunded by the hotel. I checked my bank online transactions and there was no such reimbursement. Each time you call Choice you are on a 25-30 minute hold. After I called back, the Choice rep insisted I call my bank again even though no repayment shows up. I called my bank and after hearing my story they advised me to file a chargeback claim against Choice Hotels for the double charge. So that is what I did. This Rodeway Inn is franchised by an East Indian owner. Bot the franchisee and Choice hotels have provided the worst service here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I came here until I found a new place on a discount from my job and though I am in a difficult spot this hotel has showed me not to just jump into the cheapest deal or pay without looking first room I got had roaches everywhere funny thing is soon as we walked in lady proudly says she cleaned the both of them. My sister room the air conditioner was off the wall. Not much of a breakfast housekeeping chooses when they want to clean your room .... Oh biggest disappointment no pool it is covered in dirt. Drink machine says a dollar slide ur card your can drink is now 1.50 instead. Washer and dryer doesn't work. My fridge in the new room doesn't work... Oh last I seen a family stuck in the elevator and the ambulance was called. I think that's everything. Please don't bring your family here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with my visit. It was a clean place to stay. Everyone was friendly. I prebooked my room and when I arrived they didn't have it available so she immediately upgraded me to a suite. It was a decent Continental breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2017