US$84
US$125
US$95
US$89
Hyatt.com
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$40
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

On the south side of Augusta in an area many of the locals avoid after dark.

There is an Adult Bookstore next door and the area is extremely run down.

Booked through Travelocity as a "North Augusta" quick deal. Very disappointing, be careful when booking online, you might get this $35 dud.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JimPatrick
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was so disappointed when I arrived at this hotel. The grass was overgrown, it looked in disrepair. I was shown a room that was supposed to be double beds, there was one bed near the window and a headboard near the wall. The carpet was dirty, the room was hot, the refrigerator door was hanging off and the door to the adjoining room would not close. The was a huge old fatback TV that hadn't been dusted in a long time. The entire hotel was dank and dark. It smelled moldy. Needless to say, I requested a refund of my prepaid reservation.
Outside of the hotel I encountered two women who obviously resided in the hotel. They were dressed like they had just rolled out of bed, hair bonnets and pajama pants. There were buckets in the windows as if there were long term residents there. The outside door was spray painted white to give the appearance of a solid door with a window.
I am not giving this any stars as this should not be a viable offering on any of the travel websites.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Lem0nCake13
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Don't stay here unless you are desperate. The place smells like a smoking barn. The bathroom was not clean. There is no wi-fi as advertised. It was very noisy. It was unfortunate because it is located close to places we were visiting in Augusta which was very convenient, but I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maxwell435
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Do not stay here! any positive reviews "HAVE" to be made by the "FAMILY" operating this %$#@ hole. It is by far the worst (hotel???) I have ever seen. Stunk to high heaven, plastic sheets on beds, 3 legs on the one bed! no towels, 2 face clothes you could see through, I'm a camper/outdoors person so I don't need a lot, but I took one look at this place and left. Luckily I found another place(since it was Masters week) but I would have slept in the car instead. Trust me!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank acfloyd11
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I found this hotel to be a great value for the money! I travel alot coming to Augusta on a monthly basis. I usually stay here. The rooms are very spacious with all the comforts of home meaning a fridge and micro. The staff here is very friendly and quick to satisfy my every need! The hotel is also located close to Augusta National Golf course!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business