“Never again”

Super 8 Augusta/Ft Gordon Area
Ranked #67 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way home to South Florida from our family vacation in Tennessee to visit my cousin and her family who's husband is stationed in Fort Gordon. My husband, our 9yr old son, our dog and myself. Lucky my husband and I were both armed see the con's to see why. I didn't think from the previous reviews that it would be so bad. We will never stay there again, would rather pay more and feel safer and not have to smell weed all the time.
For the Pro's first: Clean rooms and bathroom, somewhat comfortable beds, pet friendly as we had our dog with us, a.c. worked great as it was like 89 degrees outside. Lots of electric plugs, friendly check-in staff, lighted parking lot.
Now for the CON'S: Did not feel safe at ALL, only one of the locks worked on the door, the whole first floor on both ends smelled so damn strong of weed (from around 3pm till the next morning)!!!!, my husband and I had gone outside at around 9pm to get something out of our truck on our way back into the building ran into a Hooker and John leaving, no wash cloths, only 2 bath towels, hotel is way in the back, hot water did not last, water pressure was lacking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My wife and I did not stay at your motel on the May 24-26 2017? Our confirmation #29499905 / account #748-687253. We sent an email on May 12 2017 to cancel our stay and yet my bank account was charged $126.00 for none stay?

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Your locking the front door at sundown and sending us around the building where there's no light and door stands open is not a good idea and I'll never stay there again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2016

This is a great hotel & staff are great & love taking care of their guest with no hesitation which makes u enjoy your stay even the more!!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo