All reviews front desk room was clean continental breakfast cleaning staff masters tournament staff was friendly nice stay yogurt enjoyed my stay home away from home wolf bojangles shiva mcg ms motel surgery
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Nice great price well kept cozy great place to stay I look forward to my stays here hope to return soon. Great staff and close to everything. Very decent breakfast clean rooms. Great places to eat close by.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and appear to have been recently upgraded. There is very limited Transit traffic which helps keep your vehicle and possessions secure. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The breakfast is better than you would expect but not great.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Craig F
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Good thing about this motel is the staff. They were very welcoming and helpful. The first assigned room, although clean, reeked of cigarettes, so the staff quickly changed it to a freshly cleaned one. The place was conveniently located and suited for my short stay. Very greatful to all the women, Ms.Tasha, Ms. Theresa, Ms. Tymeka and especially Ms. Shiva. She was the "breakfast lady", very warm and attentive and made me feel at home. Again, thank you for all your kindness and hospitality.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I'd like to take the time to thank the wonderful staff at Quality Inn Medical Center. When I got there I was greeted very kindly, and with a gift. It was during Master's week so the city was bananas. Tara, Tasha, Akilah "CoCo", Theresa and last but certainly no least Artesia all me made me feel very welcome and at home. They provided food and beverages every night free of charge, and were very professional and kind. I have nothing but kind words to say about this group of women. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see y'all in the near future. Also, Quality Inn, you found a bunch of diamonds in the rough when you hired these fabulous women. All hotels in the industry could learn a thing or two from these people. Again, a very big shout out to Tara, Theresa, Tasha, Akilah "CoCo" and Artesia. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
##7

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I was part of a team which supported the Augusta Regional Airport in Augusta, GA.Eight of us Line Staff workers stayed at this hotel during the week of the Masters Tournament.In the evening, your staff treated us to snacks, hors d oeuvres, and various beverages. Outstanding. Our crew was chosen to work the late shift at the airport. The lobby at the Quality Inn there usually stayed open until 9:00 pm. We would not get back to the hotel until 11:00 pm. When your staff realized this, they chose to stay open until midnight, each night, just for our group of eight. They certainly did not need to do this but rather chose to show us this unbelievable hospitality. I have never been treated this good at any hotel I have stayed at, ever!
I would like to express a sincere 'THANKS' to your entire staff, with special emphasis to Tasha, Theresa, and Danielle. If I ever stay in Augusta again, you can be sure it will be at your facility.
Thanks, again.
Bernie Fussy
St. Cloud Aviation, St. Cloud MN.