All reviews room was clean washington road interstate irma ga hurricane
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

My mom and I recently stayed at the La Quinta Augusta. I brought my mom to Augusta because she had outpatient surgery scheduled with the Georgia Medical College.  Needless to say it was a stressful time to be traveling and doing these medical appointments. We chose La Quinta because we like the policy of being pet friendly even though on this trip we had no pet. We were in search of a affordable peaceful rest for the three days and nights we were going to be there. This hotel is very affordable and even though it is older, the room was very comfortable and clean. Some reviews said Washington Road was noisy, but we stayed on the back side of the hotel and our rooms were quiet. The breakfast was adequate for the value of room price. The main reason I am giving this hotel such a high rating is for personal service and the friendly people that work there. From the time we checked in until the time we checked out the staff answered all of our questions and provided us with whatever we needed for a pleasant stay. After I left and returned home, I realized that I had left a pillow I use for my neck problems at the hotel. I figured that was lost, but when I called the manager, she had no problem tracking it down and arranging a FedEx to send it back to me. Just great people there! Thanks Melanie, Quinton, and the house keeping and desk staff for helping to make our trip successful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Melanie R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Jeffrey,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our property. At La Quinta Inn Augusta, we constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests, and when a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful. We hope to see you next time you’re in the Augusta area.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great location for quick off and on freeway. There is a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robins located on the same lot as the hotel. Staff was very helpful. The rooms are a nice size. There is plenty of room for all your things. The bed was very comfortable. We actually stayed this twice going and returning from the same destination.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Melanie R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with La Quinta Inn and for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate the outstanding review, and the kind comments you have mentioned. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will see you on your next visit to Augusta.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

While there are a lot of bad reviews for the age of this hotel, I found it to be clean, quiet and convenient. Yes, it is worn and aged, but that results in a lower price than some others. My only complaint is the morning breakfast is not as fresh or comprehensive as other La Quinta's. I would and will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Melanie R, Manager at La Quinta Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Larry,
We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay at La Quinta Inn. Thank you for staying and taking the time to post a review. I am sorry breakfast did not meet your expectations. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made, to improve our guests' experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Augusta area.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Disappointed, because we have stayed in many La Quintas and this one does not met their standards. We were supposed to stay 2 days but checked out the next morning. The room was non smoking and smelled like smoke. Made the room Hard to be in with children and while pregnant, but we got in so late and were so tired we had no choice but to stay and checked out the next morning. The room was not clean and besides smelling like smoke the bathroomsmelled like moldy towels.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Melanie R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for your review. We were very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. The odor issue that you have noted will be addressed in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Hair and dirty towel in the bathroom. Blood and who knows what on the comforter. Just nasty. I was put into a smoking room first but the very polite and nice front desk ladies moved me to a nonsmoking room. Dirtiest hotel that I have ever stayed in.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Melanie R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Mary,
Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your concerns. We are very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. We will share your review with our room attendant staff to ensure improvements are made. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.