“Awesome: Turtles, Manta Rays, Dolphins, Whales and a lot of fun”
Review of The Mahana Naia Charters - CLOSED

The Mahana Naia Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun filled Snorkeling adventure to Molokini Crater and Turtle reef.
Reviewed 31 December 2014

We were late when we arrived on Maui and really wanted to snorkel in Molokini. We found this company and booked the morning trip. Aside from waking up extremely early which is always a painful experience for me, the experience was AMAZING! The crew is fantastic and extremely nice, whether it's the first time you're snorkeling or not, they have gear, experience and humour. The weather was amazing and while on the ship we had access to plenty of food and drinks (sangria, fresh juice). They were also playing some cool music which made the trip truly unique. They told us each time they were seeing something (eg: whales or even dolphins!). When we snorkeled we saw some turtles, manta rays and nice fishes. We had plenty of time to spend in the water and were max 40 people which is a good size for a group (plenty of size on the boat to relax).

They told us that they were facing a lot of competition and that they were one of the last family business in Maui to organize this kind of trips. I really wanted to write a good review because we had a unforgettable experience and I strongly recommend them!

1  Thank Ne01325

Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Great and exciting trip. Staff very helpful with my husband and I, as we were first time snorkelers! I wouldn't trade my snorkel experience with this charter for any other!

1  Thank ihatethisplace
Reviewed 10 December 2014

What a great trip. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and the best snorkling. We saw whales, turtles and lots of beautiful tropical fish. They were so good with my son too. And enjoying a cold beer (or MaiTai) on the boat after was very refreshing! Definetly do this again !

1  Thank Wendeethatsme
Reviewed 30 November 2014

This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We were booked to snorkel Molokini but due to weather, we went elsewhere. The crew was super friendly and a lot of fun. There were only 12 of us on the whole boat. When we saw some of the other cruises going by with 100+ people, I knew we made the right choice. Be sure to hire Josh to take pictures for you. They are stunning.

1  Thank cincykeller
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Went today on the morning snorkeling cruise. The crew took us on the 'reverse tour' to minimize the amount of people encountered. Turtle town first then Molakini - with TONS of time in the water! The crew even let us have a spontaneous deep water swim with a photo op jumping competition on the way back to harbour! The crew were kind, the sort of people that remembered your name along with your drink. They were hilarious and kept everyone giggling throughout the day. Would highly recommend this 'non-corporate' tour and would definitely do it again if we ever come back.

2  Thank Laurenashton27