“Pleasent surprise”
Review of The Mahana Naia Charters - CLOSED

The Mahana Naia Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun filled Snorkeling adventure to Molokini Crater and Turtle reef.
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Just sailed to Molokino and it was outstanding. We started out a little worried, it is an older boat and heard it could be overcrowded. Wrong, it was amazing, snorkeled in Molokino saw a few whales on the way, also saw a group on Dolphins. Then we swam with turtles! Crew was great, food was great couldn't of enjoyed it more

1  Thank Jeff N

Reviewed 2 March 2015

BEST snorkelling tour I have been on. The smaller boat allowed for wonderful opportunities to see it all. The crew was Terrific. Made it fun and safe. We had Josh take our pictures. Soooo worth it.
The knowledge they shared with us was great. We had a large family group 2 years to 65 and it was great for all of us. Big Shout Out.

2  Thank Amara740
Reviewed 31 December 2014

We were late when we arrived on Maui and really wanted to snorkel in Molokini. We found this company and booked the morning trip. Aside from waking up extremely early which is always a painful experience for me, the experience was AMAZING! The crew is fantastic and extremely nice, whether it's the first time you're snorkeling or not, they have gear, experience and humour. The weather was amazing and while on the ship we had access to plenty of food and drinks (sangria, fresh juice). They were also playing some cool music which made the trip truly unique. They told us each time they were seeing something (eg: whales or even dolphins!). When we snorkeled we saw some turtles, manta rays and nice fishes. We had plenty of time to spend in the water and were max 40 people which is a good size for a group (plenty of size on the boat to relax).

They told us that they were facing a lot of competition and that they were one of the last family business in Maui to organize this kind of trips. I really wanted to write a good review because we had a unforgettable experience and I strongly recommend them!

1  Thank Ne01325
Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Great and exciting trip. Staff very helpful with my husband and I, as we were first time snorkelers! I wouldn't trade my snorkel experience with this charter for any other!

1  Thank ihatethisplace
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 December 2014

What a great trip. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and the best snorkling. We saw whales, turtles and lots of beautiful tropical fish. They were so good with my son too. And enjoying a cold beer (or MaiTai) on the boat after was very refreshing! Definetly do this again !

1  Thank Wendeethatsme