“Knowledgeable and Professional”
Review of Can Do Dive Co. - CLOSED

Can Do Dive Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Professional Guided Diving and PADI Dive Certifications. Our Goal is to make SCUBA Diving on Maui, HI the Best experience of your LIFE!
Reviewed 14 March 2012

While the website is still under construction, don't let the lack of details scare you off. Jack is exceptionally knowledgeable about the rich marine life Maui (and the surrounding islands) have to offer. He makes it a point to set expectations before the dive, communicate what signals he plans on using, and then executes on engaging with clients while underwater so everyone can understand what they are seeing. Even when presented with an adverse situation, Jack handled everything calmly, competently, and very professionally. I have no doubt if you drop him a line, he'll answer all the questions the site (presently) doesn't; you won't be disappointed. He even found me manta's!!! Gotta digg that!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I have been SCUBA diving before but felt comfortable with Jake's knowledge not only of the island but of SCUBA.

He knows the best places to go and delivered on his promises to see sharks and caves.

His rates are competitive and he is just a blast to go with.

Highly recommend to anyone who is going to go to Maui.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I've have been on Maui a long time and was always afraid to dive and now I'm certified thanks to Can Do Dive Co & Jack!! I can't believe how great it was and how much I learned! I would recommend Jack to anyone :)

1  Thank Frippy24
CanDoMaui, Owner at Can Do Dive Co., responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Thanks for the feed back. Looking forward to taking you diving again!