“Name change”

Ranked #25 of 90 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake St. & Rohlwing Rd.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Does anyone know the new name of this restaurant. Is it the same owners. It still is a Asian Restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Last time I visited with a friend. We had both been there several times before and really enjoyed our food. The last visit was awful,small portions, greasy sauces and slow service.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

We eat sushi whenever possible & tend to be very particular. This was superlative in terms of the products and choices offered. You can get entire sushi plates or order ala carte. Side dishes were great and somewhat unique for this type of restaurant, including stir fried garlic spinach, garlic edamame and grilled asparagus. The crab rangoon and tuna poke were both excellent appetizers. Those were followed by Miso sea bass and various maki rolls as fresh as you would want. We really enjoyed this experience and will go again.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

My spouse and I wanted to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary here with a nice dinner just this past Saturday night. Being we live in the neighborhood and have passed here many times we decided to try this place out. Big mistake! Tried twice to make a reservation through their website and both times got an error. Decided to call on in instead. We arrived at the restraint on time an were seated immediately(at a table facing directly onto the kitchen). Before I could ask for another table the hostess had disappeared. Our waitress arrived to take our drink order, being unfamiliar we asked to give us a moment and let us decide.( The drink menu and specials was vast) 15 minutes later I had to ask another waitress to find out waitress so we could order drinks. She was more occupied talking to the bartenders at the bar than with her patiently waiting customers. We weren't the only ones waiting. We ordered drinks and appetizers when she arrived. Along came the drinks and a few minutes later my spouses appetizer but not mine. I was told I'd have to wait a bit longer(just for sushi) My spouses coconut shrimp were tough and overlooked. I had one still waiting for my sushi. Once we got my appetizer we knew to order while we still had a waitress before she disappeared to the bar again. Our entree's took a long time and were a complete disappointment when they arrived. My SpiceyThai noodles were gummy, bland, not spicey, with hot raw vegetables and overlooked chicken. I kept stirring the plate to see if all the flavor was on the bottom. My spouses orange chicken was over cooked and had sauce from a jar. I had to ask again another waitress to find our waitress to complain about the meals! Best was that the waitress wanted us to reorder something else. We already wasted a hour and a half why would we want to wait even longer for more bad food??? Friends have told me that other locations are better.
That remains to be seen. We will not try them again or go back!

1  Thank Lawlinc001
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Siri is a great host. Sushi happy hour is excellent. 1/2 price on many sushi items. The food is consistently excellent for dinner. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable