“I was in that place two times, first and last and never more!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 82 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed 15 August 2017

One of the worst chinese places I've been, I ordered "Mongolian beef" to go,
that is what I found at home: half box of rice noodles, several pieces of meat, 2 inches of green leek, several slices of onion plus small box of rice

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Best chinese food in the area. Have been coming here since I was a kid and even when we moved a couple towns over, continue to make the drive to get our chinese food from here!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

when we're at home, this is where we always order delivery from. They are pretty much always faster than they say they'll be and the delivery guy is awesome.
I get the mongolian beef pretty much every time but i can also tell you they have great orange chicken, sesame chicken, general tsaos and mongolian chicken. Reasonable prices for the quantity and quality of food. We will definitely continue to order from here.