“Same Great Place”

Clearview Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Polish
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This is the same great place that moved from Palos. Nothing but the location has changed. Same great expansive menu of great quality food.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I like local spots that are not franchises. This place was listed as good for breakfast

Their chicke fried was deep fried so I got the breakfast with a pork chop. Good size, eggs done right and the coffee kept coming

Reviewed 21 May 2016

We again visited the Clearview Restaurant. My husband ordered the polish plate, which is always good and worth the money. But, I tried something different and ordered the grecian chicken breast - wrong choice - not worth $10.95 at all. I received a mountain of rice, veggies and a very thing small portion of chicken breast - definitely not worth the price. I was very disappointed since many other items on the menu are good. Beware of what your order since you sometimes don't get the portion to fit the price.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Not wanting to go far from our hotel, we were intrigued by the Polish menu options. The pierogi and the sausage were yummy, but the cabbage roll had obviously been stored in the fridge and as cold in the middle. The potato pancake tasted old as if it had been in the fridge for days and was not hot. The bread was going stale. Our vegetarian daughter had some trouble finding anything that she could eat. Maybe burgers were a better option, Staff was friendly. Food could be really good, but there doesn't seem to be much effort. Maybe it is better as a breakfast place as it had a huge menu.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I was staying nearby at the DoubleTree and met family here for breakfast. The restaurant was clean. Staff was prompt and friendly. Food was served fresh and quickly. Very reasonably priced. Large menu. The three of us each enjoyed our meals. I would definitely come back if I were in the area again.

1  Thank MelissaW1