“Hidden gem”

Add it.
Mick's Place
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Annawan
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I just looked and found to be the ONLY one reviewing Mick's!! Sad because it really is the best sports bar food and service including the larger cities. A little pricey on the food but it is the best. Their salads are good but not exceptional very little besides the greens. Their chicken fried steak is unbelievable. I like the fan tailed shrimp and any soup they make. Their apple onion is popular but I've not tried it. The loaded potato and chili is like none anywhere. There is a good selection of craft beers, draft beers and bottled beers. I prefer the Lagunita's IPA. is my favorite. Service is always great and it is a CLEAN place. Including the restrooms. I see gamblers in the back room as well.
This is one of our favorites.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place. The chicken strips prepared by ZBest are the best and the corn dip is wonderful with an IPA. Mick's has cold draft beers. (A good selection) good service and a very clean environment.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Always, always, ALWAYS a fun place with the best wait staff, drinks and ZBest Food. Many people we tell about this place have never heard of it. They know of ZBest which is in the same building but not Mick's. Everytime we go there we it is busy and many are locals. We are in our 60's but like a bar with good food and this is the place.