“The unexpected (very good)!”
Review of ZBest West

ZBest West
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Annawan
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Not many options in the area and I honestly didn't expect a lot but wow!! Very good food! Upscale grill with some good variety. Fish to steaks they have many options. Will be back. Food isn't out of a box rather prepared from scratch.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We were at the GREAT Mick's Place which is attached in the same building as ZBest and uses ZBbest for their food. We have never, until last night, had anything but the greatest quality food. Last night the chicken strips were overdone - tough. The loaded potato soup was the last services and almost TOO thick. Still very good. The fish at our table was very good as was the Cheesy Corn Queso and ZSalad.
Of course we'll go back.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We live about 22 miles away but wanted to check this place out on a Sunday. We were not disappointed. This little place, two establishments really, ZBest and Mick's, is on the 4 corners in Annawan. The bar is very well decorated and good ambiance. The manager on staff was friendly and really a good mixologist. While they have plenty of cold beer and good variety they also have a very well stocked bar. The BLOODY MARY is one of the best I've had in months. Highly recommend this place and worth a drive to experience it. We had mostly drinks but the coconut shrimp was cooked to perfection, not greasy and good sauces. 5 Stars to Mick for creating a nice option for those of us that want to venture out on the weekend.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best little secret in this small town. The food is mouthwatering and delicious. Very clean and the staff is great! Cuisine of the city without the traffic.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was my first visit to ZBest West, and I wasn't disappointed! It's very easy to get to, and I found the food, service, and atmosphere to be top-notch. I met some friends there, and we were all very pleased. Part of the menu is static, and part is dynamic, so there is something for every taste. It's not the cheapest place in the area, but it is well worth the price! I look forward to my next visit!