“pricy, but good”
Review of Honey-Jam Cafe

Honey-Jam Cafe
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Originally a brand developed by Dick Portillo in 2010, and with two successful restaurants in Downers Grove and Bolingbrook, we are eager to introduce to the Arlington Heights community Honey-Jam Cafe, a breakfast brunch, lunch and catering concept. We serve a large variety of breakfast, brunch and lunch items, such as tasty omelettes, delectable pancakes, waffles, crepes and french toast, savory
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Food was good, although the pancakes were gummy and there is an upcharge for real maple syrup.

When ordering, I mentioned twice that I wanted my hash-browns crispy -- but I still had to send the pale serving back.

The table has house-brand salt and pepper shakers with grinder tops.

They carry a tomato-rich Polish brand (78) of ketchup -- regular and spicy.

Perhaps they attract a drinking crowd from nearby Arlington Park race track, since there is a full liquor bar (which I find a little unusual in a breakfact/lunch cafe).

The coffee is their own blend and the pot is left at the table for a bottomless cuppa.

There is a patio (fronting the strip-mall parking lot) which will offer warm-weather outdoor dining.

open 7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

The reward program is linked to your credit card. You get a 100 point sign-up bonus, plus points based on what you spend. You get a $2.50 discount for every 50 points you redeem. You also get a $5 discount if you visit during your birthday month.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Pretty good breakfast, but a little pricey for what you get. I got a regular eggs benedict, my wife got French toast, they were both pretty good. Also good coffee. Same location as the old Aurelio's Pizza, and the same owner.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Just discovered this new Arlington Heights eatery. Food is fantastic, portions are very generous (the 3 of us needed doggie bags). The west coast crepes with avocado, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, jack & cheddar are some of the best crepes I’ve ever had. Next time we'll try the extensive Lunch menu.