“Room was very clean, got surprised by herseys kisses!”

Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stayed at hotel from May 7 to the end of May on the 31st. Great room. Housekeeping consistently cleaned room wonderfully. Always do the top floor as it saves the worry of having someone stomping over your head all night long.

Enjoyed my stay. Felt safe. Great coffee in room. Nice bath products. Beds were very comfortable! I travel quite a bit and a bed can make or break my stay. These beds were wonderful! The pillows were a bit too soft for my taste but then just double them up!

Desk staff were great when I had to extend my stay. Room rate went up a bit but at least I didn't have to change rooms.

One evening I went to the restaurant/bar called Bistro. I had a long day and just wanted a cocktail to wind down. The young woman working at the Bistro that
evening her name was Kristen? She was very nice and can make an awesome old fashioned cocktail. The Bistro has an old fashion recipe that used cherry bitters which was new to me. Watching Kristen? making the cocktail I saw her reach for the ice and automatically feared she was going to ice up the old fashion. But no, I was wrong.. she was chilling the glass and the liquor to just the right temp of enjoyment. No ice in the cocktail at all. It was really good!

She was very nice and a wonderful representative of the hotel staff. She took care of everyone quickly, professionally in a very friendly manner. She was an excellent bartender as well.

Hotel sits off the main highway but you will not hear the noise. Area is surrounded by an industrial park with lots of green space and ponds. I enjoyed watching the geese an their goslings in the morning while sipping my good in room coffee.

Only think about the property that irked me... the slow elevators.... so slow I was looking for the stairs... but those are at the far ends of the hallways!

Go to this hotel. It is clean, professional, close to the highways, and restaurants. Excellent bartender.

Room Tip: High floors quieter.. but longer wait for elevator!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Gabsnot,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the Courtyard Arlington Heights North hotel. Our entire team from the housekeeping staff, to our bistro staff, and everyone in between, takes pride in all areas of our hotel. We as managers are very proud of the staff we have in place and our goal is to exceed each and every guest, every day and every stay. Thank you again, and we look forward to being your hotel of choice if your travels bring you back to the Arlington Heights area in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

A pretty typical Courtyard, but a more than warm welcome from Joyce during check-in. I was a bit earlier than "normal" and she worked hard to find me a room that was ready so I could rest before an upcoming engagement that evening. Very pleasant experience! Thanks Joyce!

Room Tip: in the middle of "nowhere" so a very quiet hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Jeffrey R D, Thank you so much for your kind words about Joyce at our front desk! We all love working with Joyce, her energy and passion certainly shines through. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Right next to Rt 53.... Plenty of good restaurants within a short ride. Clean rooms and nice Marriott decor. The staff is very accommodating. Starbucks coffee and breakfast available in the lobby. This location had an indoor pool as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hello OSProfiler, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's proximity to local area restaurants as well as our own Bistro which does feature Starbucks 24 hours a day and is open for breakfast and dinner daily. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I am a repeat customer at this hotel and the day I arrived (March 23) after 10pm I did not have a reservation upon arriving. I came into town that day as my mother was critically ill (and since passed away). The desk clerk at the time I arrived (Fabian) could not have been nicer. He accomodated me quickly and I went to my room. Since the last time I was there, the air conditioning system must have been upgraded because it was quiet and not annoying like most other hotels I have stayed at.

I ended up staying there for 6 days and the other front desk clerks (Linda and Joyce) were just as nice and comforting after I told them why I was there.

As with all other Courtyard hotels, the food is extra. No worries, their food was very good and there were many choices.

All in all, under the circumstances, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Hello azjudycarol! Thank you so very much for your kind words about the staff and food options. I am so happy to hear that we took good care of you considering your cicrcumstances and we are all very sorry for your loss.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with great amenities. Nice heated pool large enough for lap swimming, fitness room, business center, restaurant/bar. No free breakfast or coffee service, but there is in-room coffee. Nice rooms with comfortable beds and cozy comforters. Free parking. Great value for Chicago area. 35-55 minutes to downtown depending on traffic. Will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Hello Britt S - Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool, business center as well as our Bistro. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations and I am glad to hear that we did just that. See you again soon!