All reviews stayed here nice hotel starbucks coffee old fashion would stay here again coffee order friendly front desk staff many times over the last years other guests change rooms water pressure in room coffee ice machine room was clean and comfortable great rate checking in rental car
Reviewed 5 May 2017

A pretty typical Courtyard, but a more than warm welcome from Joyce during check-in. I was a bit earlier than "normal" and she worked hard to find me a room that was ready so I could rest before an upcoming engagement that evening. Very pleasant experience! Thanks Joyce!

Room Tip: in the middle of "nowhere" so a very quiet hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Jeffrey R D, Thank you so much for your kind words about Joyce at our front desk! We all love working with Joyce, her energy and passion certainly shines through. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Right next to Rt 53.... Plenty of good restaurants within a short ride. Clean rooms and nice Marriott decor. The staff is very accommodating. Starbucks coffee and breakfast available in the lobby. This location had an indoor pool as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hello OSProfiler, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's proximity to local area restaurants as well as our own Bistro which does feature Starbucks 24 hours a day and is open for breakfast and dinner daily. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I am a repeat customer at this hotel and the day I arrived (March 23) after 10pm I did not have a reservation upon arriving. I came into town that day as my mother was critically ill (and since passed away). The desk clerk at the time I arrived (Fabian) could not have been nicer. He accomodated me quickly and I went to my room. Since the last time I was there, the air conditioning system must have been upgraded because it was quiet and not annoying like most other hotels I have stayed at.

I ended up staying there for 6 days and the other front desk clerks (Linda and Joyce) were just as nice and comforting after I told them why I was there.

As with all other Courtyard hotels, the food is extra. No worries, their food was very good and there were many choices.

All in all, under the circumstances, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Hello azjudycarol! Thank you so very much for your kind words about the staff and food options. I am so happy to hear that we took good care of you considering your cicrcumstances and we are all very sorry for your loss.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with great amenities. Nice heated pool large enough for lap swimming, fitness room, business center, restaurant/bar. No free breakfast or coffee service, but there is in-room coffee. Nice rooms with comfortable beds and cozy comforters. Free parking. Great value for Chicago area. 35-55 minutes to downtown depending on traffic. Will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Hello Britt S - Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool, business center as well as our Bistro. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations and I am glad to hear that we did just that. See you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

it is located behind a car dealership - tucked away. We ere there for a wedding venue. There was an elevator that wasn't working but the staff didn't say anything while we were checking in. The room was large even with 2 queen beds. The bathroom was very nice. The coffee bar across from the sink was nice , with the refrigerator below. The clothes closet in the room was a little too large - couldn't see the tv very well from the far side of the room. The room had plenty of outlets. The lounge was nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear DianeV730 - thank you for the kind words about your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room, the Bisto, and local area attractions. Be sure to come back in the summer, there is a lot to see and do in Chicago! Thanks again.