Free cancellation until 26/07
Comfort Inn(Arlington Heights)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$112
US$78
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$50
Motel 6
  • Free Internet
US$138
Doubletree.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$97
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
US$118
US$110
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsstayed herenice hotelstarbucks coffeeold fashionwould stay here againchange roomsfriendly front desk staffmany times over the last yearsnice stayquiet locationwater pressurein room coffeeice machinethe room was nicewoodfield mallchecking ingreat rate
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I was at this property on the 13th and 14th and checked out this morning (Nov 15th). This was the worst 2 days at a hotel I have ever stayed at. I will not ever visit this property again. The heater fan would not turn off and was a loud and annoying fan. I lost 2 nights sleeping for sure. I was up most of the nights. When I complained to the front desk I was told that these units were new and they could not be fixed. What I said to them??? I was not given the alternative to move as the hotel, I was told, was full. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was in Marriott. I have stayed at Courtyards before with nothing but positive things to say. This one was awful. And to make it worse, I was not even given the opportunity to have discount. No one said a thing. They just charged my credit card and said sorry for my problems at my stay. This to me is unacceptable in my opinion. I was there for a trade show and I was tired at the show, which I was not happy about. I don't know what can be done or made good, but I felt this was important for me to relay this information to the head office.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Glenn S
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Glenn S - I am very sorry the hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please contact me directly at 847-394-9999 to discuss further.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed here for a friends wedding and was impressed by Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North. The front desk staff was very pleasant to talk to as was all the staff. I was asked if there was anything that I needed help with which was pleasant experience versus being made to feel that I am an imposition or there for them to practice their snark routines. Rooms were very clean. I did not see what amenities are available, check out the website if you have special needs. I very much liked being a guest at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North and I know you will to!

Room Tip: Check out the website and ask once you are there for specials.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear arts713 - Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We take great pride in ensuring that we exceed our guest expectations and it sounds like we did just that! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Hotel is easy to find, great parking near rooms and entrances, hotel staff available and friendly as well as extremely helpful.
The rooms were delightful with plenty of hanging, drawer and fold out space, the TV pivoted so you could watch from the couch or bed and the mini fridge was so cleverly hidden we forgot to empty it! Oh and the water pressure! there is nothing like a hot shower after a long drive.
The little bar and eating area was great too! But if you don't want to eat at the hotel, there are plenty of options near by and easy to get too.
When we finally slept, the beds were so soft it was like sleeping on down and the pillows were like clouds.
We have already made our reservation for the next time we are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Friendly front desk staff. Clean and stylish. Nice breakfast menu for a small hotel. Nothing wrong with our stay. Only thing I wish was different was if I wanted to cancel, I could do so day of the reservation instead of (I think) 2 days before, but for $80 a night, still five stars.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed here this past weekend July 8th, 2017. We were greeted nicely and checked in quick. The property was in good condition but the TV in our suite part of our room did not work properly. The staff made things right by moving us to another room but no big deal. One thing though is the water is very hard at the property; wife had a hard time getting a brush through her hair and we were pressed for time to get off to a wedding. And the sprinkler system outside where I parked my car left some ugly hard water spots on it too, this happened at another flagged property last year with a rental car and I learned the hard way as they charged me a full a detail to get the water spots off, no joke…was weird never would have thought but since then have learned my lesson on hard water and cars….Anyway, all in all was a good stay. Thanks Marriot

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hello FinanceGuy8600! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detail review about your most recent stay with us, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. I am sorry to hear about that hard water at our property, rest assured, I will have my engineering department review and approve as they are able. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!