All reviewsstayed herenice hotelstarbucks coffeeold fashionwould stay here againcoffee orderfriendly front desk staffmany times over the last yearschange roomswater pressurein room coffeeice machinegreat ratechecking inrental carrooms were very cleanoff the highway
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

2 great nights while in town. Only issue was the 330am wake up by the wedding party but at least they had a good time too. The location is excellent. Breakfast not included. Front desk staff were wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Comfortable rooms and great staff. Excellent amenities with shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Very comfortable beds and glad that Marriott is making the investment to upgrade their beds. Central location to Arlington Heights and O'Hare Airport. Staff was very helpful when I misplaced my mobile. Easy cab ride to O'Hare to had back home.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KAHegg
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for one night, while I was driving across the Canada and the States.
- They have the best pillows that are mashable into the shape you want them to be in. I think this gets over looked a lot in hotels. Mattresses are just right.
- They have a shuttle but it only goes to a 3 mile radius , so no Chicago
- Ample space in the room for luggage.
- Room has a fridge and iron.
- Ice machine on every floor. Laundry available on site.
- Many restaurants around the hotel. It is located just off the highway.
- Breakfast is a la carte. They have a nice bistro downstairs and also a work area for internet etc. Wifi was good where I stayed in the second floor. Room 240.
- Water is $3 in the room. and coffee costs something as well.
- Even if you paid in full ahead of time, they take a $25 deposit in case you use the water or coffee, but your card is not charged.
TIP: Park you car close to an exit that is beside your room otherwise you will be walking all over this large hotel. Yes, I would stay again because the staff are friendly, Alexandra was my attendent. 25 minute to downtown Chicago.

Room Tip: Room 204 has good wifi
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here for one night while visiting friends in Arlington Heights. The hotel had a clean and modern looking, inviting lobby and front desk. I booked the room through Expedia and had no trouble checking in and getting a great rate.

Our room was large and had a nice sitting area and comfortable bed. The TV remote was wearing out and you really had to pound on the buttons to make it work. Otherwise, the room was clean and well-maintained.

We used the pool and it was very clean and almost bath-tub temperature warm. My husband had breakfast at the small grill in the lobby and it was pretty expensive for a small breakfast.

Overall, we thought this was a nice hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times now, Good location. Plenty of restaurants to choose from that are close. Rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and professional. Lobby has Starbucks coffee and a gas fireplace.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear OSProfiler, Thank you so much for the kind words about the location and staff. We pride ourselves on delivering a great experience to our guests and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!