“Decent meal”
Review of Pub 56

Pub 56
Ranked #28 of 308 Restaurants in Aurora
Description: Pub 56 is anything but your average sports bar. Our beer menu is quite extensive, offering over forty-five domestic and craft beers. Our environment at Pub 56 is perfect for any sporting event with multiple high definition, flat screen TV’s. While watching the game, you can enjoy the traditional American fare. Our gourmet and upscale bar food is sure to please your taste buds.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I had fish and chips and it was pretty decent. Very big portion, crusty.

Basically it is a place you can find by a road, nothing over fancy?

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The lighting features and set up of this place make it seem more upscale. They can call it a Pub, but it feels nicer than that. Still expect Pub/Bar food (sandwiches, burgers and the like), but it was very good. We were a party of 8 and everyone liked their food. Prices seem in line with everything else out there. It was our first time, but other neighbors we were with have gone there often. We would definitely go back.Guys, they still had TV's with sports, but the nicer lighting helped make you feel like it wasn't just a sports bar!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We've been here a few times and really enjoy the ambience. 3rd restaurant at this location and they finally fixed up the place. I hope it does well because it's close to home. I went off the normal burger, pizza and fried selections during our last visit. The Tuscan Grilled Chicken sounded great on the menu but was near horrible. A bunch of food items thrown on a plate that didn't work together; I'm guessing mostly due to a cook that probably should only be making burgers.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on s Saturday afternoon after shopping with my wife. The place is very nice inside, roomy for a sports type bar. The craft brew list is very good. I had the boneless wings, which were pretty good. My wife had a nice salad. The bar tender was new, but very friendly and attentive. It the food was a touch better it would have earned a 5 star rating. That said, we will go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Good American type food at reasonable prices. They always have daily drink and food specials. The fish fry is my favorite along with the sweet potato fries

Been to Pub 56? Share your experiences!