“Very good Greek restaurant!”

Basil's Greek Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Basil's Greek Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 318 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 59 & New York
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The grilled calamari and octopus are delicious as appetizers... If you like tentacles, that is. Do try the moussaka, the lamb meatballs and Basil's chicken. I have liked everything I've had here so fast and I've already worked my way through half the menu!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Basil's is a separate building on the edge of Fox Valley Mall. The food is delicious and it's a great place to be able to dine with friends. The waiters are very friendly. During warmer months you can eat on the patio where there is a fire. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Our meal overall was good. I had the salmon and my husband had the lamb. Both good but nothing fantastic. The service was slow and the food overpriced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great Greek Food and Atmosphere! Decent pricing too. My family loves to visit this restaurant. I would recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Its nice quite Mediterranean/Greek restaurant with excellent wine and Greek food choice. I love their jumbo crab cake and tomato basil soup.

Been to Basil's Greek Dining? Share your experiences!