“Baklava bit off”

Basil's Greek Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Basil's Greek Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 308 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 59 & New York
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This place has decent Greek. Service is good. Very clean and well maintained establishment. I would have given it 5 stars, however they make the Baklava as a roll, then cut off pieces to serve. I been to Greece and ate Baklava all round the world. never seen this before. Take the time and make individual pastries. Your Baklava tastes like a dry piece of cardboard.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Make the drive for this one people! Simply divine Greek food! I have been here several times over the years and can't tell you how many delicious meals that I have had at Basils. My favorite appetizers are the Basil's trio spread, the calamari and also the grilled octopus.
As for main courses the mousaka is very good and hearty as well. My favorite is the braised lamb shank - melt in your mouth good!
For dessert we usually split the Loukoumades chips a la mode with vanilla ice cream.....so simple, yet so divine!
Gorgeous outdoor patio with fire place - fun for the evenings...
Don't forget to try a delicious martini!
Highly recommend Basil's!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We have been to Basil many times and are never disappointed. The food with great salads and Greek specialties offer many choices

Service is outstanding with knowledgeable servers The manager is a gem. Always remembers us when we arrive

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The girls had the lamb shank and orzo. The boys had the Athenian skirt steak. We also split the saganaki and a Greek salad. Thank God we all like to share because everything was delicious. Try to pick a nice day or evening to go. The patio makes you feel like you're on vacation! It's so beautiful! Everyone there is so inviting and nice. Won't break the budget!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a surprise to find such a great Greek restaurant in Aurora! We liked it better than the places we have dined at in Chicagos Greek town. Fabulous wines by the glass- they had my favorite Rhombauer Chardonnay and many other great choices. We had the trio of dips for an appetizer and they were delicious as well as the Saginaki! My husband and his brother had the gyros which even the meat is made by them- a little salty but large portions and good. I had the chicken kabob which was great- lots of choices if you want to eat healthy. Wonderful atmosphere too- very nice place and good, friendly service. A nice place to go for a date night!

Been to Basil's Greek Dining? Share your experiences!