“Excellant”

Basil's Greek Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Basil's Greek Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 335 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 59 & New York
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Has been awhile but still great. Had a appetizer lunch. Saganaki, Calamari and Crab cakes. Don't get there often as it is a ways from our house.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This is another family favorite of ours - and the best Greek food around! The owner and staff are super friendly, and the service is always impeccable! We love the saganaki and skordalia, lamb chops and steak! Always a winner in our book for a sit-down meal, and a go-to for catering orders too! Price is on the high side, but we don't mind for the quality of food and service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My son and I went there for dinner and had lamb chops and some appetizers. The food was excellent, but we ended up paying around $60 (before tip) for 2 people, one of whom is a boy with a small appetite. The food was delicious, but we were a little overwhelmed by the bill. Just remember to budget accordingly. Service and ambience were both great.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Actually been there twice last year.Once for dinner with my husband.He had beef kabobs .i had Greek chicken we also had an appetizer.Chicken was like rubber.Beef wAs tough and very small portion.Second time I was there was for my daughters baby shower.That was horrible!Service in the party room was terrible!Food was not good .15other women didn’t like it so....It’s very expensive.Not sure why it gets such good reviews but I was in the restaurant business for over 30 years and maybe I am picky.We will never go back.Sismi mention the service orb times was HORRIBLE

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family went on Fathers Day. The food was really good including the appetizers. The service was excellent. I would say the meal was quite expensive ($160 for 3 of us), but the food was tasty.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Basil's Greek Dining? Share your experiences!