“Great BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich”
Review of The Patio

The Patio
Ranked #12 of 326 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Stopped in here for dinner while Christmas shopping with my husband. They have a ton of different foods on the menu. I tried the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. It was very good. I had to take home a to go box, because I couldn't eat all the food. Large portions.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Gone here a few times for lunch. Very impressed with the food quality and portions, but price is a little steep. Good atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Had a pulled pork sandwich with fries. Food was good and enjoyed thee atmosphere. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

stopped for lunch while shopping with my teenage son. Lots of variety here. Tried Tamale chili n breaded musrooms....found the food ok a bit more spendy than I was looking for.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I really wanted to like this restaurant. The decor is modern and beautiful; the outside landscaping is really classy. The menu has a lot of options. We were in somewhat of a hurry, but wanted to give it a try. I ordered a burger which came ala carte. I added sweet potato fries which were an additional $3.99. The burger was reasonably priced, so when you think of paying $9-12 for a burger elsewhere that comes with fries, it's the same. The burger was pretty tasteless. No seasoning, nothing that made it special. To be honest, I'd much rather have had a hamburger from Portillo's! My husband ordered the Greek chicken pita, and it was fresh and colorful. He said it was good. Again, it was ala carte and fries had to be added. My son ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce off the kids menu. It came with a piece of bread. No butter, no garlic seasoning, just bread. He didn't eat very much. As a side note, my fries came out first. So I sat with a basket of fries waiting for the rest of my meal. By the time my burger came out, the fries were cold. Not sure why everything wasn't just brought out at once. Between the three of us, our bill came to $30. Not a badly priced meal out for 3 people, but a drink was included in kids meal and my husband and I had water. So it was a very basic meal. Overall, I was just 'meh' about my experience. I was hungry, it was food. Nothing to rave about. I'll probably give it one more chance.

Been to The Patio? Share your experiences!