“Affordable BBQ choices and tasty salads”
Review of The Patio

The Patio
Ranked #13 of 307 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Since this location opened last year, my kids love coming here. The menu is huge and has even gotten my kids to try new items. My daughter loved the brisket and my son was happy with his pulled pork (nice change from his standard burger order). I like the friendly order takers, and the staff does decent job of keeping tables clean.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The Patio is becoming like Portillos. They are the same quality and service at everyone. Great food!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

So glad that The Patio was opened. We were away from the area for a couple years overseas and watched the former empty building deteriorate. Upon returning spring of 2016 we were pleased to see this new place come up on the former site. The BBQ is really good and prices easy on the wallet. Highly recommend the brisket sandwich!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We were impressed with the extensive menu, the huge portions, the price, but not the food although everything is made from scratch. The Italian beef had way too much garlic, the fries and onion rings were simply average, but the Chicken Ranchero was good. And the staff was very nice...but we probably won't go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

This was first visit to Patio restaurant and I would have to say it was surprisingly good. Sort of fast food restaurant, where you order at counter from very diverse menu and they deliver to table. Food was very good not like you expect from typical fast food restaurant. If looking for good inexpensive meal this place is definitely worth trying.