See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Checked in late coming into town in snow storm and the front desk gentleman made us fresh coffee and offered to help my wife to our room because she was in high heels and it was a little slippery. He first put down extra salt from lobby all the way to our room. I have stayed at better properties than this but for this gentleman to go out of his way especially at night was above and beyond his job. Thank you Motel 6.

Room Tip: Plenty of parking for truck drivers
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This stay has been on of the worst experiences ever. I recently moved to the area but need a room for a couple if nights before I could move into my new apartment.
I choose this hotel mainly due to price and proximity to the outlet mall. Located just adjacent to the hotel.
The first night was nice hotel staff was friendly and very polite at check in. The next day I had a bunch of errands to run and left some valubles in my room as I was not comfortable carrying large amounts of cash on my person I left 3400 dollars in my shaving kit in my locked room that just vanished with out a trace.
I had asked when I first checked in that I did not want service to my room which was noted.
The housekeeper in question has left towels in my room but my kit and the 3400 dollars in it were gone.
The 3400 dollars we're my first and last month rent for my new apartment. The money has not been returned and I am now homeless(temporarily) as a result of this I was compensated one night free stay but was basically told I'm on my own on this one. So instead of eating turkey at my new apartment I'm forced to sleep in my car in sub 40 degree temps untill this issue is resolved which I was told could take up to 30 day or longer.
Awesome way to spend the holidays never ever again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas E
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a room just for one night so I would be close to the premium outlet. It was true, I just had to cross the street and I was there. So perfect location. There are gas station pretty close and a big wallgreen. There is also a little restaurant next to the motel in the parking so it was perfect for the dinner and the breakfast.

About the hotel, many room were free but I had a communicate room next to a young baby...

I could hear all the cars and trucks pretty loudly even at 3am.

The TV was not working, I've learned it when I checked in but no bargain. Then I had to pay 4.99 USD for the best wifi... does not work in my room. I had to be next to the lobby motel to get it. They could offer it to me obviously.

At least the employees were nice.

Free parking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Good: Restaurant within parking, large parking rigs allowed, Walmart a block or 2 away, price ok. Not so good: no coffee machine in room but at lobby free 6-10am, no fridge nor microwave, shower head low made for midget. Overall ok for 1 night.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mario G
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We were actually very grateful to get in here after an appalling experience on the southside. Guess being from "out of town" we did not know the bad areas. So we only need a room to sleep in as we were down town during the day. First night no sleep due to extremely noisy guests. (don't known why some people book in when they don't bother sleeping)

Room Tip: Only good for stopping the night - but that's what Motel 6 is for..... Excellent breakfast at Papa Bear across the car park
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family