US$100
US$84
US$85
US$79
US$65
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I walked in to my room and there was a leather recliner rocker comfortable enough to sleep in. The bed was firm, and everything was clean. The teevee was from 1990, but it worked. Bathroom was clean. Room was bigger than the average cheap motel.
I would absolutely stay there anytime I am in the area.
My guess is that in the summertime they stay pretty busy.

Room Tip: Just talk to the boss. He will take care of you. He let me check in early.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank merhaxton
Reviewed 18 October 2015

There has been a lot of bad press for this motel. No it is not a 5 star motel by any means. The room we had was clean and updated with a King bed. I check for bedbugs ( I do that at all motels regardless). There were none. The breakfast could be a bit better but we didn't stay there for the breakfast. It was a place to sleep. It was quiet in our room. We had no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank a1960junebug
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Very clean room and well worth the low price. If all you need is a clean room for sleeping, this is the place. I would compare with Motel 6. Nice family run business. If you need modern conveniences, this isn't for you. Air conditioning worked better that some much higher priced places.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giff57
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I read past reviews so i was worried but when i arrived it was nothing like i read. So dont always believe what u read from exp. It was clean and very modern, only thing i would love to see them have is a pool. But im coming from florida so i see this as a place i will be back and reccomend. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank lucybugg98
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Nasty filthy place! Grey dingy sheets & towels, look so unclean! Food behind bed, dust so thick you can write in it. Crud pushed all around the bed, pen caps, twist ties, major lint, who knows what! Dirty shower, orange slime build up on shower door corners. We were bit by bedbugs or something in minutes. We could not stay! $62 bucks for a dirty, out dated, buggy room. I told the owner about it, he said his rooms were clean & they are ok. So I had him come to the room, he still stood by that. "They're clean" Ran his finger through the dust on the headboard of bed and said "It's ok. that's not too dirty" Not too dirty? Seriously? He did not seem bothered by the filth at all. And the restaurant, was a nice steak house, it's closed for over a year now. This motel was such a nice place years ago when a local couple owned it, what a shame these new owners trashed it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family