“Good”

L'Orange Bleu
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The Maroccon dishes are great and the personell is very friendly. We had a good evening with good food. 3 stars for the dinner, the fourth for the ambiance!

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Great stylish decor and so much better than the English pub - physically next door but miles ahead in terms if quality!!! Some of drinks are actually cheaper too!
I had a lamb brochettes which were lovely. Friend had fish- st Pierre I think. - again delicious . Presented well and service with a smile.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

came across this restaurant as it was recommended by another traveler..the meal had generous servings and decent prices too..friendly staff and really relaxing comfortable seating..wish we ate here more! I recommend the Steak with pepper sauce and baby chicken

Reviewed 14 October 2013

veg tagine was boring with large chunks of potatoes, courgettes, carrots, aubergines and peas in thick tomato gravy 60Dh, diet coke 12Dh, non alcholic cocktail 30Dh, chicken tagine 70Dh, island salad (pinapple, orange, apple corn with a dressing was good)with live music on beach front. about 20 min walk from hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Wasn't sure whether to try this restaurant after the mixed or varied reviews but decided to do so. Wish I hadn't ordered pasta and got pizza despite spending time with the arrogant waiter to ensure I understood the pasta sauce options never even mentioned pizza. Asked for the food to be brought together as I ordered salad with my pasta this didn't happen. It felt like the waiter was doing it his way regardless of the customers wishes. The lady owner arrived and proceeded to make food in the open plan kitchen with no whites and her hair way down her back. There was constant bickering between the staff managers and chefs and when the lady manager gave instructions the arrogant waiter patted her on her arm and did his own thing. The food was edible small portions and no bread as is common in other restaurants. The lady owner asked if we enjoyed our meal and when we said no she asked the arrogant waiter to translate what we were saying with a dismissive wave and some words I couldn't understand she looked at us with disgust and walked away. Avoid this restaurant you will be dissapointed with the service