Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
US$217.60
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sunrise Balloon
from US$217.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

What an amazing experience!

After reading the reviews I booked this as a surprise for my sisters birthday (one less activity on her bucket list). And am so glad she, my niece and I got to experience this together. It was everything I wanted it to be for her.

When I booked, pickup was not confirmed on my ticket, however I quickly received a text confirming this. It was 05:45 from our hotel.

On the morning, Adnan arrived promptly to take us an hour away for our flight. Upon arrival, there were croissants, Moroccan tea and thee freshest orange juice I’ve ever had. Toilet facilities were also available.

It took a little while to get the balloon “inflated”, but the fires they had lit for us, kept us warm. I won’t say much about the actual flight … but the views!!!! And our pilot Rashid was just so lovely.

Once landed, we had a short wait while they deflated the balloon and were then driven back to base where they laid out the Berber breakfast. We also received our certificates before being brought back to our hotel.

Thank you to everyone who’s name I didn’t get, but played a part in our little adventure.

BOOK THIS EXCURSION, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank P2179GGbrendas
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

When my daughter asked to book the hot air balloon flight, I wasn’t so sure I wanted to do it. I’m so glad we did. We had booked our sunrise flight for Wednesday but Tuesday they contacted us to advise the weather would be better on Thursday. So we made changes to our plans and had the experience of a lifetime on Thursday.

We were met at our hotel at 5 am and drove for an hour to the site of the flight. It was chilly but there were 2 fires lit for warmth and a continental breakfast waiting for us.

As the balloon was being inflated we were invited to get in the basket. Words cannot describe the flight experience. It was surreal slowly rising above the clouds and seeing the sunrise and seeing the Atlas Mountains in the distance. The flight lasted a little longer than an hour and we had traveled approximately 25 kilometers.

The landing was incredibly smooth but getting out of the basket was a whole different experience. Let me just say there was much laughter. From the landing site we were driven back to the take off site where we were served a Moroccan breakfast inside a Berber tent before being returned to our hotel.

Would definitely do it again.

1  Thank LostinSpringTexas
agadirballooning, Guest Relations Manager at Sunrise Balloon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dean John, we are so proud that you enjoyed your morning with us. It was a real pleasure to meet you all. Dina

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Awesome early morning experience! Big shoutout to Sabah and Rachid for giving my husband and me a memorable one for the books. All were very friendly and kept us entertained the whole time. One would never understand the feeling of riding a balloon if you won’t try it yourself. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 May 2021

This was our first hot air balloon flight and we are very happy with the experience provided by sunrise balloon We had a lady pilot who is extremely professional, loves her job and has nice sense of humor. The landing was soft and everything was organized efficiently.
We really recommend

Reviewed 16 May 2021

I advise everyone to go up to the balloon with Sunrise Balloon, superb view, although I am dizzy I appreciate this moment, do not hesitate you will miss an unforgettable moment Super experience, of unimaginable beauty