Ibis Budget Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$32
US$128
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$162
US$158
Travelocity
Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$116
Aferni Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$28
  • Pool
Aloha Surf Camp Maroc(Tamraght)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Breakfast included
US$1,121
bedfinder
1,628 results
All reviewsprestige suitebose sound systemmaintenance issuesstylish roomsprivate beachpool areaturn down servicedirect access to the beachstar treatmentbreakfast serviceroom upgradelarge poolmini barpool staffperfect hotelspecial thanksmoroccan tea
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I arrived at the hotel and the end of November to stay for 7 nights after a terrible 4 days stay in Marrakesh. We got to Agadir bus station from Marrakesh and got into a taxi, the taxi driver was possibly the most horrible man I have met in my life and our trip was pretty much ruined so far.

We got to the lobby and my wife and I were in such a state of anger and shock that we failed to realise how great the hotel decor was. The reception staff were polite and helpful.

We were initially given room 15, which was a tad bit too small for my liking so we spent one night in that particular room. The following evening I went to arrange plans about my wife's birthday the next day and I met Karim. He helped me arrange all that I needed to and helped arrange the most delicious chocolate cake. I also took the opportunity to ask someone who was truly interested in making our stay in Morocco pleasurable about how much it would cost to get a room upgrade. He quoted me a fair price but asked me to see the particular room before making my decision.

The room was perfect, I think room 276, it had unobstructed views of the sea, a king size bed, waterfall shower, etc. After viewing the room, I went back to speak karim and he asked me what I thought of the room. I loved it and so did my wife, but she particularly wanted a tub in the room to have a bath. Karim informed us that tubs are only available in the suites (that was out of my price range) but he surprised me by offering the room as a free upgrade. For the first time since arriving in Morocco did someone do something for us without any financial motives.

We stayed in the room for the following 6 nights and had the most amazing stay. We had brought some chocolate to eat from Fortnum & Masons in London, but decided to give that to Karim as a gift before we left.

The hotel overall was perfect, I think we went in the off season and was pretty empty, which I didn't mind at all. The pool is heated, but use of the indoor pool/spa facilities have to be paid for separately and is not included in the price of the room. Room service was great, better than most hotels I've stayed in (5* on the palm in Dubai)

Overall a great hotel, with great staff. Only thing you're not allowed to do is bring food/drinks from outside the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Umier Q
Alaa El-din S, Directeur général at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience in Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea and Spa.

I am very pleased to read that your stay had been nicer among us, and that you appreciated all the staff and the hotel areas.

All the ambassadors and myself work continuously with the same goal: make your moment magical. And I am very grateful that we achieve it.

I hope you had enjoyed the pool with the restaurant “L’Atlantique” and its ocean’s view.

I hope to see you again in our sunny city!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The hotel facilities are fabulous, it's big, nicely decorated, with a nice outdoor area. Service was awful, AC didn't work, staff couldn't resolve any problem, just one printer in the hotel among other issues. Lack of training of the staff is quite obvious.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Ignacio G

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion, with transparency, concerning the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea and Spa.

I am sorry to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations.

I hope you still enjoyed the restauration with the splendid ocean’s view.

Your requests are very important for us in order to enhance all the service continuously.

Feel welcome to contact us personally: H5707-HR2@sofitel.com, to have a better understanding of your disappointment.

I hope to see you again at Sofitel Agadir,

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Dont know where to start.. ok so I along with my partner and baby son Adam attended this hotel on 24/01/17. We booked this hotel for 4 nights. Upon arrival we were amazed by the breathtaking beauty of the hotel. After a fairly long flight, Adam was tired and irritable. We tried to keep him calm and quiet so he would not disturb anyone else ( this can be very challenging with a hyper 2 year old!!). Our room was not ready so we sat in the reception area, nearly every member of staff came over to us to play with Adam and entertain him.! This made us feel so happy and relaxed. We had only been waiting for 15 minutes, when the manager approached us and stated he would be upgrading us! We were so happy with this.! ( both my wife and I are not the type of people that ask for anything for free, we are far to shy to ask) It truly made us so happy. We were taken into the room and could not believe our eyes. The room i believe was a junior suite. We had a large living room next to the bedroom area, 2 tvs, terrace with two outdoor beds. The living area was huge, this was particularly great for our son who could run around all day.

We enjoyed breakfast every morning, and spent some evenings in the bar area. The staff all all knew my sons name and would show so much affection towards him, always giving him lollipops and sweets!.

Unfortunately on the day we were supposed to fly back home, my son cut his head while playing at the airport. We were not allowed to board the flight. We were taken by ambulance to the local hospital. The doctors cleared him, however we were very stressed, and afraid as we had missed flight, didnt speak the language and did not know where we were. I called the hotel and spoke with staff. They immediately sent a car to pick us up. Once we arrived back at the hotel, it felt like the whole staff were waiting for us. Everyone was so supportive, and concerned about Adam and our situation. I asked to check in again, and stated I did not know when I would be checking out. Without even talking about the fee, I had full faith in the staff they would give me the best deal possible, which they did. They once again gave us the prestige room to make everything comfortable. We had ran out of nappies and other things, and the hotel sent out their driver to get us the items we needed. We stayed an extra 3 nights. When checking out we were actually quite emotional. These people had in a way became family to us. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. There words of comfort helped both my wife and I during our stressful times. I cannot thank them enough. We are looking to book a holiday in April/May they have left us with no option to but to go back to Agadir just so we can stay at their hotel. Wonderful staff.. Wonderful hotel.. Wonderful place..

I want to thank a few staff members by name..

1. Ghizlome - Your support and kind words helped us in a way which you cannot imagine. You are a true professional and i cannot thank you enough

2. Kamal - The hotel driver that went out of his way to get us nappies etc. Thank you for doing this. We were very stressed out at the time and you helped to make things easy for us.

3. Clement - Trainee manager i believe, the hotel is in very good hands if you are going to be the future manager. True gent, very well mannered, and always there willing to help in any way possible.

4. Jehome - Assistant manager, very kind and passionate women. (also very goodlooking!) always engaging in conversation, and made you feel like your part of a big hotel family.

5. Oussama guest relations manager, very friendly man, and the person behind upgrading our room. True gent very courteous. You helped make our stay the best ever, we will be coming back no doubt.

6. Cheayb - bar man, very good guy. He opened up the piano for Adam to play with. Knowing he could very well damage it, Cheayb saw the happiness it brought my son and took the chance. I liked his attitude, as many jobsworth would never have allowed this. Thank you for making it so enjoyable, and giving us the opportunity of taking so many photos!

7. Bouchra - Thank you for meeting all our needs and making things so easy for us .

8 Abdellotif Manager i believe, A truly great man, always a smile on his face. I know you played a part in making sure we get the best deal. I didnt even need to ask about prices because i trusted you and your team so much. I noticed on the bill you had not charged for pick up from hospital. I want to thank you for this. Its not the money, its the humanity thats so touching. You and your team have been brilliant to us and we cannot wait to come back soon.

If I had to pick 1 person as standing out the most I would have to pick Maryem, room service girl that would clean our room each morning. She did not speak one word of English, but we still managed to communicate. She was very hard working, always smiley, and always helping me to find matches!.

Once again thank you all and look forward to seeing you soon.

Abas Shah, Mehwash Gilani and Adam Shah.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Alaa El-din S, Directeur général at Hotel Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear guests,

I would like to thank you so much, for your wonderful comment concerning the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea and Spa !

I am so delighted to read you and I hope your son feels better !
I am so glad to know you appreciated all of the areas. I hope you enjoyed your stay despite this unexpected event.

Indeed, the food is varied and you can enjoy it with a splendid sea view !

I am so proud of all the amabassador team for their professionalism and their support to you !
I will thank you Guizlan, Kamal, Clément, Jehome, Oussama, Cheayb, Bouchra, Abdellotif, Maryem and all the ambassadors !

You will be always welcome at Sofitel Agadir, i hope to see you soon during your next stay in Agadir ! Do not hesitate to take contact with me !

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We had a really good time at the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa. The service was perfect. The Hotel is beautiful. The private beach is so nice.The Had the best surf lesson with Nourredine. Thanks again :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Suzanne,

I would like to thank your for sharing your recent experience in the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea and Spa.

I am glad to know that you had really good time among us.
Indeed, the private beach is really nice, especially for the surf ! I hope you enjoyed it !

I will thank Nourredine and all the ambassador team for their professionalism and their care to you.

I hope to see you again in the Sofitel Agadir, during your next trip !

Best regards,

General Manager at Sofitel Agadir

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Our third holiday at Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa and the best yet. The welcome afforded by the staff who remember you from year to year and greet you as old friends could not be bettered anywhere in the world. The level of service is outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank neilwD9422JL

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for sharing your opinion about Sofitel Thalassa Sea & Spa and for your loyalty.

I am delighted to learn that your stay was a time of happiness.

It is true that the Ambassadors and myself really want to make your moment special and unforgettable.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa !

You will be always welcome !