Agador Tamlelt
US$157
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$153
US$165
US$94
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$89
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$158
Travelocity
Ibis Budget Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
Sunset Surfhouse(Tamraght)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
Orbitz.com
Sunshine Surf Morocco(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$38
US$203
All reviewsanimation teamsaladfamily holidayomelettepoolssunbedsweathermoroccotippinggermans
Reviewed 26 November 2015

tSpent the 12th to 19th November enjoying temperatures of mid twenties every day. Our room was spotless, the choice of food in any of the 8 different types of restaurants was a real treat. The private beach - NO TRADERS ALLOWED - and a refreshing drinks bar on the beach included in the al package was perfect and plenty of sun beds to choose from. The staff everywhere on the complex couldn't have been more welcoming and we owe a special thanks to Hasna, Hassan and Hihlam in the main restaurant, they were so accomodating.
All this for approximately £400.00 including flights for the two of us, what more can anyone ask .

Room Tip: Higher floors with sea views in the distance are sunny and quiet
4  Thank Maggie G
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Couldnt go to Sharm to our 4* hotel so chose this 3* one in Morroco. Had to laugh at the review below from 4 days ago. We went to a resort on an AI basis and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was similar to Egyptian AIs. The room was good with a pool view. There were 4 pools which were in excellent condition. Wifi was hit and miss in all areas of the huge complex. We enjoyed the food with always something special on offer. The best was the AI drinks. The wine was better than any other AI I have been to. Drinks were generous and no one made us feel like we needed to give tips. Weather was brilliant. Animation team were great fun. Shows were on the whole good. Downside, pillows were hard, lots of steps, soup so often in Egypt delicious were very bland apart from in the specialist a la carte restaurants which were lovely. Great beaches and excellent value hotel. We will return here. The poor reviews here should be ignored. This is a 3* and a good one, not The Ritz. And it doesnt claim to be. I dont know what some people expect for such a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Pool view, one heated pool not advertised. Wish I knew.
6  Thank Danny100
Reviewed 21 November 2015

please,please don't believe a word of the information given on web sites about this hotel.
Let me start by saying I wrote a review on the Caribbean Village Hotel Agadir last September, the biggest dump ever (read my HONEST review )
When I researched the hotel,most of the reviews were good so I deceided to take a chance.
On arrival I found that the Tamlelt was part of the Caribbean Village Hotel !!!!!! ,same vile food,flies,poor service ,we had to change rooms 3 times before we were given a habitable one !!
At NO point in the holiday information was it given that this hotel was part of the Caribbean Village,you even eat ???? in the same falling down café with the same pig swill food.
Had I know this at the time of booking I would never have visited what must be the worse hotel in Morroco.
To sum up, if you want food poisoning,to be bitten by flies,drink watered down drinks and generally be treated like cattle by the staff by all means go,I for one would rather stick pins in my eyes and burn the money I would pay for the holiday
As I`ve mentioned before,i don't know where the glowing reviews for this hotel come from,the time I was there you had to form a queue to complain to the uninterested and ignorant management

1  Thank paulus50
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Just returned from a very Happy half term at Agador Tamlelt. We have been here before five years ago in Caribbean Village and were looking forward to returning. I have to say I can't fault it. I was a little apprehensive because Tamlelt was cheaper than Caribbean end but I think our room was better. It was bigger and better situated. (Room I71) Food was superb, everything anyone could wish for. Best meal we had was in the Japanese restaurant. Booking the restaurants worked well, no problems. Staff work long hours, a smile and the odd 20 Dirham tip went a long way, particularly in the Lobby bar! I find the whole complex very relaxing, an army of staff continuously sweeping, tidying, cleaning. It's not 5* but it is a very comfortable, well maintained complex. You can do as much or as little as you wish. Myself and my 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son wanted a fun, relaxing half term break and Agador Tamlelt delivered. I may be easily pleased but for my money, I like the relaxed nature and Moroccan feel, it's not a faceless chain hotel. It has character and we liked that.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank LouiseCP
Reviewed 4 October 2015

My friends and I have just returned from 2 weeks in the hotel and we all thought it was a good value 3* obviously you can get better but then you have to pay more and for us the hotel and complex did everything we wanted, nor everything perfect but no problem.
Initially a warning for people with walking difficulties as this complex has a multitusde of steps, e.g. 73 steps from our room to the main pool bar and a few less to the main restaurant, however to qualify this statement many rooms would be nearer the aforementioned areas and the majority of steps are in small clusters of 3-6 at time and 15 on one occasion but to be honest it's not as bad/hard as it sounds and I am not fit.
Entrance/Reception
Don't be alarmed on entering hotel it is an open air Moroccan village complex and reception is likewise. Staff were excellent on arrival, helping with luggage, offering a choice of rooms and giving map of complex and again took luggage to room.
Rooms
Quite a nice size with large balcony with separate rooms for toilet and shower with the sink also outside these rooms.. Decent amount of storage space and satellite tv with a few channels with English. As has been previously reported there is no air conditioning but doors (to the balcony can be left open and curtains drawn and there is no problem. Yes the pillows were hard but I slept better than normal.
Restaurants
There is the main restaurant which can be used for all meals, and the good thing here was there were always plenty of empty tables to sit at, which for breakfast has a couple of cereals, fruit, salad and meats and cheese, yoghurts, croissants etc or hot with Moroccan sausages, beans, fried eggs, omelettes and pancakes. The lunch and evening meals always had fish, meat, pasta numerous veg and salads so a good choice.There was always copious amounts of excellent French bread at all meals which was good. 2 slight concerns were it was very similar most nights and sometimes could be hotter. And one silly one but the hotel ran out of cups regularly at breakfast and dinner, so there was some waiting around, and they came out seemingly as they were washed in ones and two's, it might be an idea to take your own.
However the complex has 6 specialised restaurants, Steak, Moroccan,Chinese,Japanese, Pizza and a fish, we visited all bar fish and would recommend visiting all. There is only a set meal but it is well served hot and good food with the restaurants all decorated in the country of the food. Well recommended.
Swimming pools
4 swimming pools, 3 quiet and the largest is the games pool with the animation team. If you want it quiet and get great service I would go to the Caribean Village pool which has Mohammed looking after the small pool bar and will bring drinks to your sunbed once you get to know him and I recommend giving 20 dh (£1.40) every few days and he cant do enough for you. Also the pool man again for 10 dh every few days will save your favourite sunbeds, albeit there is very little early rush for beds.
Entertainment
From around 8.45pm for an hour there is dancing to Euro pop generally with some British tunes intermingled, however probably 75% of the clientele are French speaking,
but I must say the Animation team were brilliant bydancing with any one who wanted to dance, young, old, good and bad and they were excellent dancers. Then an hour in the auditorium for typical competions etc. (didn't see) and finally an hour of very frenetic and fun line dancing etc, again I only saw this once but it seemed fun.

Room Tip: Rooms at edge of complex are quieter but means more walking and steps.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends