“budget holiday”
Review of Agador Tamlelt

Agador Tamlelt
Ranked #52 of 77 Hotels in Agadir
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Quiet hotel consisting of 4 or 5 buildings .All rooms are accessed from the outside . no inside corridors. Lots of steps and stairs and no lifts. About 5 outdoor pools all on different levels throughout the tropical gardens.All inclusive with OK selection of drinks and food. We went end of season so very quiet and had meals in main restasurant,but there are about 5 other restaurants which are bookable and servesteah, , Chinese,Italian all within the all inclusive. Entertainment was OK for family's but not very sophisticated. The beach is 10 mins away and 3 casinos the same. Lots of restaurants close by from cheap to expensive. We chose agadir as Tunisia is no longer an option . Try a day trip to Marrakesh but avoid museum s and other touristy buildings and especially the herbalist shop. They say its an information centre for morrocan herbs and medicines but its just to sell you products.
Go to the souk and walk around on your own. Journey time is 3.5 hrs each way.
Go to the souk in Agadir a huge market used by locals sells fruit veg fish meat and clothes and anything you might want and loads of haggleing to get cheap deals.
We went without a tour operator and go a private transfer from airport which for 3 people is cheaper than shuttle bus. Get plenty of small currency notes for tipping especially the room cleaner. Ours was Fatima and she kept it immaculate.Get a safe and a fridge for the room and bring dutyfree for your favourite drink. They prob won,t have it in all inclusive menu.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank philster1953
There are newer reviews for Agador Tamlelt

Reviewed 26 November 2015

tSpent the 12th to 19th November enjoying temperatures of mid twenties every day. Our room was spotless, the choice of food in any of the 8 different types of restaurants was a real treat. The private beach - NO TRADERS ALLOWED - and a refreshing drinks bar on the beach included in the al package was perfect and plenty of sun beds to choose from. The staff everywhere on the complex couldn't have been more welcoming and we owe a special thanks to Hasna, Hassan and Hihlam in the main restaurant, they were so accomodating.
All this for approximately £400.00 including flights for the two of us, what more can anyone ask .

Room Tip: Higher floors with sea views in the distance are sunny and quiet
4  Thank Maggie G
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Couldnt go to Sharm to our 4* hotel so chose this 3* one in Morroco. Had to laugh at the review below from 4 days ago. We went to a resort on an AI basis and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was similar to Egyptian AIs. The room was good with a pool view. There were 4 pools which were in excellent condition. Wifi was hit and miss in all areas of the huge complex. We enjoyed the food with always something special on offer. The best was the AI drinks. The wine was better than any other AI I have been to. Drinks were generous and no one made us feel like we needed to give tips. Weather was brilliant. Animation team were great fun. Shows were on the whole good. Downside, pillows were hard, lots of steps, soup so often in Egypt delicious were very bland apart from in the specialist a la carte restaurants which were lovely. Great beaches and excellent value hotel. We will return here. The poor reviews here should be ignored. This is a 3* and a good one, not The Ritz. And it doesnt claim to be. I dont know what some people expect for such a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Pool view, one heated pool not advertised. Wish I knew.
6  Thank Danny100
Reviewed 21 November 2015

please,please don't believe a word of the information given on web sites about this hotel.
Let me start by saying I wrote a review on the Caribbean Village Hotel Agadir last September, the biggest dump ever (read my HONEST review )
When I researched the hotel,most of the reviews were good so I deceided to take a chance.
On arrival I found that the Tamlelt was part of the Caribbean Village Hotel !!!!!! ,same vile food,flies,poor service ,we had to change rooms 3 times before we were given a habitable one !!
At NO point in the holiday information was it given that this hotel was part of the Caribbean Village,you even eat ???? in the same falling down café with the same pig swill food.
Had I know this at the time of booking I would never have visited what must be the worse hotel in Morroco.
To sum up, if you want food poisoning,to be bitten by flies,drink watered down drinks and generally be treated like cattle by the staff by all means go,I for one would rather stick pins in my eyes and burn the money I would pay for the holiday
As I`ve mentioned before,i don't know where the glowing reviews for this hotel come from,the time I was there you had to form a queue to complain to the uninterested and ignorant management

1  Thank paulus50
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Just returned from a very Happy half term at Agador Tamlelt. We have been here before five years ago in Caribbean Village and were looking forward to returning. I have to say I can't fault it. I was a little apprehensive because Tamlelt was cheaper than Caribbean end but I think our room was better. It was bigger and better situated. (Room I71) Food was superb, everything anyone could wish for. Best meal we had was in the Japanese restaurant. Booking the restaurants worked well, no problems. Staff work long hours, a smile and the odd 20 Dirham tip went a long way, particularly in the Lobby bar! I find the whole complex very relaxing, an army of staff continuously sweeping, tidying, cleaning. It's not 5* but it is a very comfortable, well maintained complex. You can do as much or as little as you wish. Myself and my 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son wanted a fun, relaxing half term break and Agador Tamlelt delivered. I may be easily pleased but for my money, I like the relaxed nature and Moroccan feel, it's not a faceless chain hotel. It has character and we liked that.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family