1,204 results
All reviews moroccan restaurant belly dancer the club lounge business trip hassan ii lobby bar central location during ramadan rooms are spacious modern hotel medina morocco concierge gym toilet luxury casa
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Mediocre food, bad attitudes, cramped bathroom, dirty windows, constant street noise, unreliable transportation, and an overall feeling of being totally unwelcome. Four Seasons is the better option. Avoid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rand L
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to present you my sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered and assure you that I have well noted your points of dissatisfaction regarding the food, guestroom, and your overall feeling.

I'm really sorry to hear this and would like to assure you that this experience is not representative of the service, we customarily provide at the Hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Have made the Hyatt my home from home on my business trip from Dubai. The rooms are great and in good condition. Try to get a room at the front to avoid the mosque waking you up at 05:45 or do what I do and use the well equipped gym when you wake. Staff are excellent, from the staff at reception, especially Salma and Asmaa.... The lounge is great and the service their wonderful. I promise to get the name of the staff their next time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing this great feedback with us.

I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, the rooms confort and guest experience.

Your comments regarding Salma and Asmaa are very much appreciated and I will certainly share with them.

Looking forward to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Hyatt, located in the heart of downtown Casablanca, lives upto the reputation of the Hyatt brand, recognized the world over for comfort, luxury and service.

A 5-star, 255-key hotel, this Hyatt is well equipped with conference facilities, swimming pool (closed in winter), a Moroccon-style restaurant , fitness room, wi-fi, business center and concierage

Its rather modest exterior belies the luxurious look of its lobby, the pillared entrance and the modern rooms.

We found the service to be top-notch. From your room, depending upon the floor, you have a spectacular view of the city, the ocean and the Hassan Mosque, with its towering minaret (the largest in the world).

We tried the spicy lamb at the restaurant called Dar Beida, and found it to be exceedingly tasty and flavorful. Rooms are spacious, and the Executive Lounge is equipped with the usual amenities. For casual dining, there is the French bistro, Cafe M. It has limited menu, but equally delicious.

While everyone in the staff was extremely helpful, we were particularly impressed with the attention and efficiency of Ms Ludivine Ughetto, front office manager.

Great value--I think you will love your stay at Hyatt Casablanca.

Room Tip: Choose the one with a view of the ocean and the Hassan Mosque
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing this great review on Tripadvisor.com.

I'm very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, the quality of service extended and your experience at the restaurant Dar Beida and Café M.

I already look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This hotel used to be a good place and had its past glory. The rooms in the first 3 floors are extremely smelly and the air conditioning smell is just disgusting. The staff at the reception should be replaced. There is nothing to improve there. After every single stay at this hotel, i got charged by the hotel on my credit card some sums of money, for things I did not consume. Every time I did raise a claim with my bank and ended up having all these charges reversed back. Also at every time i did check in, the minibar had items missing, which of course the hotel tried to charge me upon check out.
I truly wonder if this hotel qualifies to be a Hyatt hotel !

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel. Plain and simple.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank BilsDubai
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I would like to present you my very sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered with the Front Desk team, and would appreciate if you could please send your concerns to our Front Office Manager, Mrs. Ludivine Ughetto, to make the necessary follow up.

I would like to assure you that these expériences are not representative of the service we customariyly provide at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel and paid in advance in November.
On the 24th January I arrived in Casablanca and when I was in front the check in desk I was told my room was cancelled because it
booked the whole hotel. Lairs . I was told that they sent an email , liars, Never received anything. Obviously o was furious. One of my colleague kindly gave il his room and it was given to me.
No apologies , I asked to talk to the manager and it was never available on 5 days.
Hayatt regency Casablanca never again.
Zero professionality.

Stayed: January 2018
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Mr. Angelo,

Greetings from Casablanca.

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hyatt Regency for your last stay in Casablanca and extend you my sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered upon your check-in.

I would like to assure you that I have well noted all your points of dissatisfaction and would appreciate if you could, please, send your contact details to: lamyaa.elkarkouri@hyatt.com, if possible.

I reiterate my apologies and thank you for your comprehension.