US$105
US$95
  • Pool
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$186
US$181
US$144
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$163
US$140
  • Restaurant
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Atlas Sky Airport(Casablanca)
US$117
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The location of this hotel is great - just a two minute walk from the Twin Centre. And that's about it. The hotel itself has no business calling itself a luxury hotel. Front desk staff is bilingual (English and French), so that made life a little easier for someone like me. Breakfast was miserly, really miserly. Now and again, a staff tried to spin a good yarn by me -- all to make me part with money. The front desk staff have an understanding with taxis to inflate fares so that they can collect a commission. I was victim of this until the last day when I flatly refused to pay the 450 Dirhams stated by the front desk staff for a cab to the airport. The usual fare to the airport is 250 MAD. Throughout my stay, I felt hedged in as I discovered one lie after the other. For example, I was offered a currency exchange rate of 8MAD to 1 USD, but the rate outside was 9.55MAD to $1. I was glad to be rid of the place on my final day. I will visit Morocco again but certainly won't ever stay in Le Trianon Luxury Hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't know
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank OYEWOLE O
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Not one for the theatrics but the title was necessary. Paid hotel tax by card and filled out arrival form. Entire hotel menu consisted of 3 sandwiches, no vegetarian option (it's ok, there is a Costa across the road!)

Was here for business and as far as location goes- great. In terms of service, not so great. Several times I had been in the room and had been walked in on with a disregard for privacy and without knocking.

Walls are paper thin, mould issues, bathrooms between rooms connected through ventilation system so you can hear everything next door, not sure about other rooms but I had drainage issues outside my window. Air con worked great.

I had a number of issues throughout my stay when mentioned to senior management (which took a couple of days to get hold of), I was ignored and told I couldn't be helped as the hotel cannot take responsibility for the actions of their staff. Apparently the two are identified as separate entities. They will say *anything* to save themselves and *nothing* to help rectify a situation.

I don't normally leave reviews, usually it's only if a place has been outstanding, but i've never been as disappointed with an establishment as I have with this hotel. I travel often enough to know there's sometimes dissatisfaction- which is fair enough. This isn't one of those cases.

Save your money, go elsewhere. If however, you are unfortunate enough to have no other option, please ensure the address you fill out on your arrival form is not your billing address for the card you use for payment/ damage deposit. If possible, use cash for the down payment. If again, you make this mistake, please check your statements or check with your bank and ensure there are no unauthorised payments.. like there were on mine.

On a positive note, the security does give you a friendly smile every time you leave/ enter.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank MSglobetravel
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

No way in hell this place should be called a luxury hotel. It looks very cute when you walk in but the minute that my friend and I walked into our room we were in shock. It was sooooo small that it was ridiculous. There was only 1 towel, 1 glass, and 1 bathrobe. There was no coffee machine, no instructions on how to use the phone to call downstairs, etc. Customer service was awful. I went to tell the guy about the situation and even thou he had checked us in 5 minutes earlier, he didn't know my room number. He said he will said everything up right away and after 15 minute waiting the only thing we got was a towel that wasn't even dry completely. It is definitely a NO GO!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank ALuisNYC
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Booked a 4 night stay at Le Trianon Hotel with the attraction that it was a luxury spa.
On arrival, it looks clean and modern from the outside, a security man willing to help with luggage and take it to your room. We had a choice to pay on arrival or at the end of the stay with a deposit.
We booked a suite as we got a good deal on a booking website so thought, why not?! The room itself was large enough for 2 people, it had a kingsize bed, a 'breakfast bar' with 1 stool, a sofa, tv, kettle, espresso coffee machine with 1 coffee pod and 1 of each cup (three different types and sizes) which seemed strange with 2 people sharing as we both couldn't have coffee. There was also a fridge but not a minibar as it was empty. The bathroom was ok, a little but dark as the tiles were dark colours and not enough spot lights so the shower/bath is gloomy and you can't see well.
We had a balcony but didn't use it as it overlooked into other apartments of the locals who were sat outside on occasion. The patio door seemed flimsy but did lock however it kept no noise out whatsoever so we were woken every day around 5am by pigeons cooing on the balcony for what seemed like hours. It also does not shut out children crying from the other apartments or road traffic noise from the main roads.
We had blackout blinds which were good at keeping the room dark but one of them was broken and these are the only things we have to keep privacy as the 'blinds' are made of net and completely see through day and night.

The bed was comfortable and there was enough storage for our things. The linen was changed everyday and the room cleaned though a little inconsistent as one day we came back to find all but one hand towel gone so had to use my own beach towel to have a shower and the next day, 1 dressing gown had appeared on the back of the door which was hadn't had in the firsy 3 days of staying there (also strange for 2 people sharing).
The shower leaks everywhere as the screen is nowhere near big enough to stop the water from spraying everywhere and when we tried to move the showerhead to stop it spraying, it just fell off in our hands so had to bodge job that back on.

Breakfast wasn't included in our stay and we didn't try it during our visit. It was 80DH per person I think? Not sure what was included as there was no information on this anywhere.
There were spa menus in the room to see what treatments were available. The spa facilities are NOT included in your stay and there is no pool to swim in. We were surprised that there was an 80DH charge for 30mins in the jacuzzi which had to be booked in advance and also an 80DH? charge for 30mins in the sauna also. We didn't book any treatments so never saw the spa facilities.
Overall, an ok hotel. There is a restaurant but didn't see any menus except an advert for 3 different sandwiches on the wall in our room (no vegetarian option) and it seemed to be closed in the evenings. There is also no bar so no where to get a drink which involves going out if you want anything. There was a shop nearby that sold basics such as water, juice, biscuits, cigarettes etc.
Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank witch_bubbles
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This is not a luxury spa hotel. Although it's OK. I was warm at night and there was lots of hot water. Good Internet. Noon check out.

However, I hesitated to take a shower due to the excesive mould on the shower ceiling. I took my chances anyhow. Water was all over the floor into the room because shower doors didn't close properly. As I was wiping my face with the towel as I just finished my shower, a used bloodied bandaid fell to the floor! It was in the towel! I can laugh now but how disgusting is that! I told reception. They offered another room, smaller no balcony and same mouldy shower. So I stayed in my room. They Cleaned up asap.

As I checked out they tried to get an additional 20 dirham for hotel tax! Maybe they could have mentioned that at check in? It seemed fishy so I walked out.

I also misunderstood the facilities when I booked. I thought there was a pool and hot tub for guests for free. Turns out no pool. Hot tub is 80 dirham for 30 mins and sauna is 50 dirham for 30 mins. What a scam. That's almostv $20Cdn! lol.

Oh, I booked via Travelocity. Got scammed there too. They provided a price for the night so I accepted. Then I got a "Thus is embarrassing..." message stating the price for the night was actually a little higher. I accepted reluctantly.

Never again.