US$104
US$95
  • Pool
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$186
Hyatt Regency Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$181
US$144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Al Walid Hotel(Casablanca)
US$69
US$59
  • Restaurant
Pestana Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$133
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
All reviewsfree shuttlean early morning flightshuttle serviceevery half hourone night stayvery nice hoteltransitproximityafricafes
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This is definitely not a luxury hotel. Very slow check in. When we arrived at check in a hotel guest told us that his money got stolen from his wallet. The people were by friendly at check in. Told the breakfast was not included but then when we called down to restaurant they indicated it was included. Budget hotel and not representative of price. No water bottles included and our heat wasn’t working so had to call someone a couple times to have them finally show up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I wasn't expecting much, just a nights sleep before flying out. The inside of the hotel was nicer than I was expecting. Ayoub took our baggage to our room, and knew before we got there that the door wasn't going to read our room keys. Fortunately, he knew to ask the bell captain who was able to unlock our door for us. We paid €50 for a taxi ride into Casablanca for dinner. I thought this was a bit much, and the taxi cab rider was happy to wait for us to have dinner just to charge another €50 back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I think we had reasonable expectations that this was not a a luxury hotel. What we were not prepared for was the TERRIBLE customer service. A circuit blew in our room and some of the power outlets and lights were working including the bathroom light. It took two phone calls and going to the front desk in person to ask for help. The fix took only seconds. The restaurants only took cash which was a problem since it was the end of our trip and we didn’t have much cash left. I decided to book a one hour massage. I paid up front with a cc. At the end of the massage I realized it was only 40 min. When I inquired about a refund for the difference in price between a 40 min and 60 min massage, I was told I was wrong and I got a full hour. It took 10 min and a heated discussion to get my money back. No apology and I was made to feel I was in the wrong! It feels like everyone is trying to rip you off even in a supposed nice hotel!
I definitely do not recommend this place despite the close proximity to the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Terra B
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night. My wife paid for a 60 minute massage and only received a 40 minute massage. She spoke with the manager of the spa and the manager was confrontational and totally ruined the experience. The power went out in our room and it took 3 hours and 3 visits to the front desk get it fixed.

The hotel manager was not available and the staff said he was only available by email and would take 48 hours to respond.

Water is $4 US dollars and they did not want to take our credit card in the restaurant.

Very poor customer service.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Located near the airport so convenient for an overnight stay before catching a flight the next morning. Nice rooms and amenities. Nothing much to do around the area and walking around wasn't doable. It is not a hotel to stay at for long periods.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends