US$97
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
US$57
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$191
  • Restaurant
US$158
US$113
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2015

IBIS Casa Sidi Maarouf is a very convenient hotel, accessible from anywhere. The service was very good, the rooms were Cousy and definitely, a place to be for every business traveller. Their food was just perfect!.

Room Tip: Business Travellers, this is the place to be
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
IBTISSAM B, Directeur général at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Despite many bad reviews I read here, I found a Ibis hotel that deliver the overall brand quality and for the correct price. Ok the towels were not fluffy but were clean as was the bedding. The room was also clean, not the best mattress I had in my life but I slept well. The staff seems to be the common point in all reviews and is true, they were helpful and friendly, with special note for the restaurant manager Saeed. It is far from the centre, in a business centre area, so you don't have many attractions around, but the tram station is just around the corner, and is cheap and reliable to use the transportation system. Breakfast was good too, with dates, olives, besides the normal croissants and etc. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
IBTISSAM B, Directeur général at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2015

Reviewed 11 November 2014

I am a business traveller and the way the staff in Ibis treated me made me so happy and allow me to focus on my business ..Fatima was great and Yaseen also ..all are were very nice ..location is perfect as well

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
IBTISSAM B, Directeur général at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Reviewed 1 September 2014

In summary, I had to clean up the room and wash the dishes before any use. The level of cleanliness is below zero, it was really frustrating to go through this despite the several comments to the staff. Yet to remain fair, the reception team is extremely welcoming and helpful. The location is convenient for business purposes only, else the downtown area can be considered far with all the traffic in the city.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Nadine H
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Well if your expected fluffy towels and comfy bed this isn't the place!
Very thin grey towels that were white in there day they need binning! Bar area not very clean restaurant food is a buffet choice limited and didn't look very nice!
They good thing was the water was hot and shower worked!
Wouldn't say here again!