US$105
US$175
Al Walid Hotel(Casablanca)
US$64
  • Restaurant
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
Pestana Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$128
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

In the middle of nowhere, no hygiene, very dirty floors, tables, flies were all over the breakfast buffet!!!Towels were black instead of white because old and washed again and again!!dont go there!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosette D
Reviewed 9 May 2017

small hotel close to the airport. It is cheap and good value for the price. Rooms are small and with the minimum things in it. The TV set is a joke, u can't watch anything, the quality is one of the badest on the market.
Breakfast is a joke but what can u expect.
It is a safe choice (not great) for business traveller’s in Morocco (outside of the city center)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
h6289fo, Front Office Manager at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Evry time i came to casablanca
I sit in this hotel.
Rooms are clean.
Bathrom.is good.
Important thing..location is very good.
Its near to airport.
You cab go evry where.
Price is good.
Staff is very helpful.and kindly.
Many thanks to mr/ RASHEEd.
And mr/ HISHAM...and WALEED.
Also miss/ FATIMA ZAHRA.
and YASIN.
THEY ALL GREAT STAFF.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
h6289fo, Front Office Manager at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

It was necessary to look for hotel due to stopover flight. As an Accor member, I prefer to choose this brand. I had good experience, considering Ibis standards and dinner was worthy and awesome. It is located 30 minutes by Taxi from airport and trip costs 300 dirhams

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 12 March 2017

Dear Bruno,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The Ibis is generally known as a good basic hotel chain, so I was not expecting top service, but the Ibis Sidi Maarouf really do not provide any level of customer service. Poor. disorganised and indifferent would be my description of the service provided.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business