US$97
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
US$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$191
US$133
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$57
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$93
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$158
US$112
US$191
US$139
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall issuereal differencerobes and slippersnice gymamazing hotelmodern hotelthe hotel staffroom servicerooms are beautifulbed and pillowsseparate toiletcurrency exchangemini barspecial thanksroom was largestayed for one nightstandard room
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As I am writing this, i am sitting in the lobby of the hotel still waiting for my room to be prepared.
I booked the room on hotels.com. room was prepaid already. It took 15 minutes to the reception to find my booking. They apparently have issues in synchronizing the bookings made outside of their own platform.
Once the booking was retrieved, my husband and i were asked to wait again while the housekeeping prepares our room.
For a 5 hotel and as i am an ex hotelier, this is certainly not up to the standards i am expecting.

No water provided while waiting and no apologies as well.

The check in experience is the one that leaves lasting impressions so i will certainly not come back.

I am now given my room key so i will provide further comments if necessary.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sorsar
hcasagr, Guest Relation at Grand Mogador City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mrs Laila,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience also for choosing our hotel Grand Mogador City Center Casablanca.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve them better in the future, we will look into what caused your concern and take the necessary actions . We we make it a high priority to offer better services to our honorable guests.
Best Regards
Guest Relation

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel is not a five-star experience. It is somewhat a mixed bag of things. No question that they cater to the higher-end clientele. They arrange taxis; but at a higher cost than should be expected. However, the hired service is impeccable. so, a mixed bag.

The breakfast is great; well worth it. You will not go wrong.

The rooms are very large, very clean and very modern. Again, very good. The details are just not present. Our A/C was not working the first night. When I reported it the next morning, there was a general lack of enthusiasm to repair it.

The linens are plush and great; but the beds are hard and uncomfortable.

The bathroom is next to none; and may have been the highlight of the room. The W/C is separate (nice) but when you walk into the room hallway, a sensor turns on the lights; disturbing any other sleeping person. There should be a way to disable this "convenience"

The staff is nice. They have impeccable communication skills. They will help; but they don't seek to help.

Room Tip: Upper rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynn W
hcasagr, Guest Relation at Grand Mogador City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr Lynn,

Thank for choosing our hotel Grand Mogador Casablanca City Center and many thanks for the constructive feedback . We Are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay without forgetting to great our Chef and his staff for their effort to prepare a succulent breakfast .

We always appreciate comments from our customers so we can serve you better in the future, we will look into what caused your concern and take the necessary actions . We we make it a high priority to offer better meals and present them as fresh as possible to our honorable guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write us.

Kind regards

Guest Relation.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

During my organized tour to Morocco, I was two times in this hotel and spent a total of three nights.

The strengths of the hotel are:
1. The hotel is a modern building and we were in the 15th floor with a nice view. It is located not very far from the walls of the Medina (the old town). As there are always small taxis in the door, you can go anywhere with them at low prices (be sure to negotiate the price first before the trip).
2. The room was large, nice and comfortable.
3. Internet is free.
4. The breakfast was the best I had in Morocco: a great variety of food of excellent quality.

Some weaknesses during my stay were:
1. The smart TV was not working well.
2. Although most of the personnel were friendly, I had a bad experience with a man at the reception desk: with bad manners, he did not help me with a map and directions.
3. Apparently, the hotel cannot change foreign money. Although euros are accepted in most places, it is necessary to have some local currency (dirhams) in your pockets.

In a few words, this hotel is a good option in Casablanca. However, there are some other options that you should analyze: Four Seasons, Accor hotels (Novotel, Sofitel, etc.), Movenpick, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view to the coast, Medina, mesquite.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
hcasagr, Guest Relation at Grand Mogador City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest ,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we appreciate that you mentioned the strengths of our hotel starting from the building to the room and it's facilities without forgetting the breakfast .

We appreciate the other points that you mentioned , We would like to inform you that's through comments as yours we ameliorate our services.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future .

Best Regards.
Guest Relation .

Reviewed 17 February 2018

It has been difficult to rate this hotel because of the mixed feeling I had about it.
Some point like breakfast are excellent! There is a wide selection of item and it was very good.
Greetings at reception is excellent as well, hotel entrance is nice. This is a dry hotel and we appreciate that.
Bed was comfortable and 16 floor is very calm.
Yet,
Even though the bedroom was very large it seem already tired, the finition like the joins in the bathroom and some item agencement are not up to 5 stars standard.
It was missing toilet paper...
We ask 3 time for an iron board that never came...
Well overall it was still an okay stay even though little improvement could be made.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miaowmiaowmiaow
hcasagr, Guest Relation at Grand Mogador City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest ,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we appreciate that you liked everything in our hotel starting from the breakfast to the rooms to the entrance .
We appreciate the other points you mentioned as it will help us moving forward and developing more .

Best Regards.
Guest Relation .

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I have chosen to stay at this hotel 4 times in the last 3 months, and I will request from my company that they use this hotel for all of my future visits to Casablanca if possible.

Why?
The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are big, but the real difference and the reason I keep coming back is the way I am treated by the staff. When I arrived for my second stay they greeted me by name, from memory. The breakfast restaurant staff are patient and are slowly working toward teaching me French. I had a small issue with my room key and was personally taken care of by Manal, who looked after me over and above what would have been necessary to remedy my minor card access issue. The concierge personally went outside to buy me an adaptor plug during a previous stay. Finally on my last trip the airline lost my luggage which meant I needed to make some calls and eventually go back to the airport to collect it when it arrived. The staff at Grand Mogador took care of the calls and the driver from their limousine provider took me to the airport and came inside to translate with the staff there and help me sort out my luggage problems. I travel often and stay in many different hotels and nowhere has made me feel that they value my custom more than the staff at Grand Mogador

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
hcasagr, Guest Relation at Grand Mogador City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Gary ,

We would like to thank you for your most appreciated feedback and sharing it with all our viewers , it's always a pleasure having you among us in The Grand Mogador Casablanca City Center .
We are so grateful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are coming back again , our pleasure was to have made your stay unforgettable and enjoyable .

Looking forward to seeing you very soon .
Guest Relation