“great experience”

Sahara Camel Tours
Ranked #72 of 184 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morocco has long been a popular tourist destination, offering. The ancient medinas of the main cities have retained their look and feel over the centuries like Marraech , Fes , Tanger ... We organize cultural, original. and exotic travels. to Morocco and Erg chebbi Desert Of Merzouga
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hassan is a beautiful-hearted boy. He hosted me in his Berber house making me live a wonderful experience. He made me visit his town and guided me in the desert.

it was a great guide and a great travel companion. thanks for everything my friend, thank you

All reviews
"camp"
in 4 reviews
"camel"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Sahara Desert with Hassan, leaving our staff before to go in his guesthouse which is full furnished and comfortable. Hassan is a very nice and friendly person, he speaks English, Spanish and Italian!
We went to the Desert by Camel and we spent one night in a cozy, clean and nice tent just for us two with proper light. Camp’s got a toilet as well. Good people and good food, we had the best chicken tajine ever in there!!!
We had a really great time with him and his friend, playing and dancing Berber music! The day after we watched the sunrise by camels and we had a good and rich breakfast in the guesthouse ! Absolutely great experience with great people !

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Nice camel ride, beautiful sunset and sunrise, cozy evening with delicious food and authentic music, well organized tour!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed with Hassan and his friend Mohammed for 2 days during our visit in December 2017 and had the best experience! Hassan welcomed us into his home before and after the excursion for tea and a shower if we wished, everything went smoothly the entire trip, the food was AMAZING, there was music at night with a bonfire, it was exactly what we were looking for. And since we stayed 2 days, during the day on the second day, we were the only ones there, and so we spent the whole day "sledding" down the dunes on a snowboard with Mohammed. Wonderful people and a great experience, definitely recommend Hassan's experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My husband and me stayed a night at Hassan's beautiful, clean and well equipped apartment in the village and we joined a desert camel tour with him. Hassan can speaks English and Spanish very well. We have a very nice conversation about the life of nomad. He is friendly and caring about his guests/customers. We started the trip around 4pm, and arrived at the tent at the sunset time, so we could enjoy the awesome scenery of the desert. After that, We have a cup of tea and snacks and relaxed a bit in the tent. he prepared a delicious chicken Tarjin dinner and fruits for us. He and his mate played beautiful drum music and sang together. The tent is fancier than I have in Egypt before, it has lights in room, also water and a small sink for guests to use. Tips for other guests, it could be windy in desert at night, you might hear the wind whole night, just bring ear plugs to have a good sleep, also don't forget to have enough warm cloths with you when it is getting dark ,of course there have enough blanket to have warm sleep. We have a great breakfast when we finished to see the sunrise in the next day.

Overall, great experience! nice host! trustworthy tour! I could recommend to anyone :)